GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
034 engine and transmission mounts purchased on Black Friday. Not too bad of an install, one of the bolts on the transmission mount to the frame is a challenge to get to.

I have not had a chance to drive, look forward to launching hard.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Whacked it with the door of my winter beater yesterday... The wind gusted into the garage and flung the door open as I was pulling it and smashed it right into the GTI... Her first door ding, and it was my own fault. Tried touch up paint but it doesn't look much better

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Whacked it with the door of my winter beater yesterday... The wind gusted into the garage and flung the door open as I was pulling it and smashed it right into the GTI... Her first door ding, and it was my own fault. Tried touch up paint but it doesn't look much better

Next TIME you should WATCH out!

Jokes aside...sorry man. That sucks. But hey, it adds character, right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion

Damn I feel your pain. I opened my door at our local driving range and the wind took my door and slammed it right into my mom's door molding creating a nice big chip.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
What you got there? Looks good but a full view would be nice!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GH03ST.

Passed Driver's Ed
Had a lovely encounter with Bambi [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GH03ST.

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah I’m okay I was lucky enough to swerve out the way but still ended up clipping the deer. And what happened to crxgator is just heartbreaking[emoji29]...these deer are awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk