GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

njavier03

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
Yeah I’m okay I was lucky enough to swerve out the way but still ended up clipping the deer. And what happened to crxgator is just heartbreaking[emoji29]...these deer are awful.

Good to hear and hopefully your car will be repaired really soon without major issue.

riambink

Passed Driver's Ed

Installed the audi shift knob. This thing really makes the stock knob feel cheap. The added heft makes each gear selection feel really crisp

Added a guide in the DIY section if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Had a lovely encounter with Bambi [emoji53]

Cripes, another impact. Main thing, you're ok. My worry, serious, is one fine day I'm gonna collect a suicidal pedestrian or a cyclist in full-on stealth mode special forces attire. A main road in these parts got major 'traffic calming' measures due to idiot school kids literally 'playing chicken' with the traffic for kicks - stepping in front of cars at the last second, head down, smirking all the while then (mostly) laughing about it afterwards. One kid won the game, but lost his life. it can be argued animals know no better, though one does wonder, but let's all be careful out there...

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Deer are so unpredictable! And dangerous!... And nearly invisible at dusk! I've driven on back country road from the age of 17 to 33 and, knock on wood, never hit one myself. But in that time I've nearly hit about 6 or 7 on separate ocasions.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
034 engine and transmission mounts purchased on Black Friday. Not too bad of an install, one of the bolts on the transmission mount to the frame is a challenge to get to.

I have not had a chance to drive, look forward to launching hard.

Excited to hear your impressions. I will be getting the 034 mounts soon.

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Craigslist score

Fitted my new Inno Shadow 15. Found this on craiglist- BNIB- half off retail.

Also, installed blindspot mirrors. Got em off Amazon, for $25. The price was right. Ok, quality wise with heating elements on the back.

Attachments

• IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 637

njavier03

Ready to race!
Added some 42 Draft Designs spacers (F 13mm/R 18mm) and the Klii center cap inlays.