GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
With the spark based tc, am I still able to perform burnouts? There's a drag event next week and I'm not sure the best way to warm up the tires - ESC off? sport?

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
With the spark based tc, am I still able to perform burnouts? There's a drag event next week and I'm not sure the best way to warm up the tires - ESC off? sport?

ECU off. Then set the traction control system to 9, which will disable it. You can then drop it back down if you want it when you race.
The system will default back to it's stock value every time you turn off the car.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
ECU off. Then set the traction control system to 9, which will disable it. You can then drop it back down if you want it when you race.
The system will default back to it's stock value every time you turn off the car.

So if I understand correctly...
1) Start up engine
2) Turn ESC off
3) Set tc to 9 on ap3
4) Burnout
5) Set tc to lower value (is there a recommended number?)
6) Send it

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Are all cobb OTS features such as burnout mode and launch control enabled on the protunes?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Joel

Ready to race!
Well, I have not tried burn out mode. I can spin all the way through first with ECS off and stratifieds TC on the mode they put it.

My flat foot shifting and launch control are enabled.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Installed the downpipe today and loaded up the new tune but I'm still getting the CEL. I cleared it with the ap3 but it came back on when I started the car up again later. Am I supposed to leave the o2 sensor plugged in? I thought with the tune it wasn't needed.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
yes, plugged in

So just plug in the cable side and find a home for the other side to sit?..since I don't have the spacer to plug it into the downpipe. or is the spacer necessary?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
This should be fine, right? Only way i could find to not have it swinging into stuff other than the heat shield a bit

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
wait, wut? Install the O2 sensor into the DP under the car just like it was on the stock pipe. There's a fucking hole in the downpipe down there, put in the sensor. If the wire is too long wrap it around some of the foil coolant lines. You don't have to use the firewall holders. Just keep the line off any part of the turbo or exhaust so it doesn't melt.