GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

mw1978

Ready to race!
Have you used the cable and built in diagnostic reader to scan for engine codes? Perhaps the o2 sensor on the turbo is faulty? Does your 100RON have ethanol to hit that 100 number? Is everything else in good order? No exhaust leak at the DP?
Few days ago I scanned my car with VCDS- zero codes
I don’t know how is this important but before flash I removed JB4 and O2 spacer from DP. When I flashed my ECU my O2 wasn’t plugged! (was in DP and tight but not plugged).

My fuel RON 100 is more like US 94. There is no E. I don’t know what they add.
My car has 10000 miles so I don’t think so O2 I faulty. Maybe is not enough tight because shit access. Remember I got drive shaft!
Diggs24 said:
flash back to stock and take a log. I want to see what it looks like
Right now I’m on vacation and coming back 25th. I will do stock log for sure!

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Don't really care about lower O2 sensor on DP. I mean the one directly on top of turbo. But yes, flash back to stock and make sure everything on the car that should be plugged in is plugged in.

Agree, I was about to say let’s flash back to stock just to make sure it’s all good there first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mw1978

Ready to race!
Ok guys. Thanks for advice. I will flash back to stock when I back home.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Yeah, you don’t have line lock or anything so it’s going to be dragging the rear wheels but it’s very possible. Only time I get wheel hop though

I didn't know if pulliing the ebrake kicks in some sort of power reduction if you are on it

even though it's on street tires i still like a little burnout now and then. normally i just scrub the tires clean
footy of my old vrt a few years back on a 205 40 17 falken 615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYzL2JT6XE&app=desktop

Last edited:

Travis9935

Ready to race!
I didn't know if pulliing the ebrake kicks in some sort of power reduction if you are on it

even though it's on street tires i still like a little burnout now and then. normally i just scrub the tires clean
footy of my old vrt a few years back on a 205 40 17 falken 615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYzL2JT6XE&app=desktop
Yeah it does, you have to disconnect the hand brake plug under the console.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hockey

Ready to race!
Currently I am using a 1.5 adjustable tune. I have it set to 93 Octane, I normally put 94 Octane but when there is no Petro Canada around I use 93. What is a safe number to set the boost at? I'm looking to set it and forget it.