Autocross Newbie
But then that slows you on the top end.
But what will slow you more, no traction or less air

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
But what will slow you more, no traction or less air

Do both and see. I have always preferred traction, low psi on my dr s both with this car and much quicker ones in the past. You won't lose that much trap as you think. It really doesn't make a difference until about 120-130+ but on the street your usually running 2-4 out so traction helps more.

If your car makes 430 on pump I'm buying one.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Do both and see. I have always preferred traction, low psi on my dr s both with this car and much quicker ones in the past. You won't lose that much trap as you think. It really doesn't make a difference until about 120-130+ but on the street your usually running 2-4 out so traction helps more.

If your car makes 430 on pump I'm buying one.
Buy one, the current deal is ridiculous

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I've been thinking the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Dyno got pushed to 1130 tomorrow morning

railroader

Autocross Newbie
You already got your tune dialed in? How's it feeling?

-- Ed
It probably is for the pump fuel, I'm going to be running the ethanol as soon as I get off the dyno. I just wanted to see what I would make on the 91 pump/meth. It feels good, I love it. I'm gonna go out and get some logs tonight cause I made some timing changes

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Turbo is on - had a few unexpected challenges along the way....on first test drive car misfired pretty hard, but the second it was fine....I think it was because the ecu maybe hadn't adapted correctly yet as he probably gunned it within a few miles.....stay posted....

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Turbo is on - had a few unexpected challenges along the way....on first test drive car misfired pretty hard, but the second it was fine....I think it was because the ecu maybe hadn't adapted correctly yet as he probably gunned it within a few miles.....stay posted....
You have base map for it already

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion

railroader

Autocross Newbie