GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do you listen to while driving?

bluesforchallah

Passed Driver's Ed

Saw Rush in concert a few years back when they "toured" with The Trailer Park Boys (I believe this was the Clockwork Angels tour your photo is from), they put on a good show

The last time I saw Rush was on their Power Windows tour. I always wanted to see them again, but I guess that isn't going to happen now.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Podcasts; CarCast, Dinner with Racers, Off Track with Hinch and Rossi, Dale Jr. download, Reasonable Doubt.

SiriusXM; PGA Tour radio, a mix of 15 music channels.

Last edited:

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
If I'm gonna listen to a Podcast it would be Joe Rogan or UFC Unfiltered for my dose of Jim Norton. Used to be O&A until that went to hell.

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Whatever the hell I'm in the mood for. LOTS of Sirius radio of all sorts (Grateful Dead, Howard Stern, 1st Wave, Lithium, 40's Junction, Real Jazz, and on and on), or flac files of stuff I love from a big ass USB drive. Haven't listened to the FM or AM radio at all.

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
I worked in a lot of 80s music at a young age so she grew up listening to it. What she really likes is....Eiffel 65. Yup.
Might need to work the"good stuff"in. Thanks for the tip. Will do.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Wrong tour. That pic was taken at the Time Machine tour show in Phoenix in 2011. You're thinking of the next tour, Clockwork Angels.
Ah. That's the one I was at in Columbus

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
The last time I saw Rush was on their Power Windows tour. I always wanted to see them again, but I guess that isn't going to happen now.

For a dose of fairly recent Rush, pick up the Time Machine Blu-ray. Incredible production, both video & sound, and the boys were at their finest that night in Cleveland. That's the tour that they played the entire Moving Pictures album. Spectacular.

cb1111

The Cars, The Motels, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Jennifer Rush, Lou Reed, CCR, Zappa, Al Stewart, Jackson Browne, Jim Croce, Elvis Costello, Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, David Bowie, Queen.

In the late 70's and 80's, I was involved in the music scene in Munich where many artists got their start (Donna Summer, Jennifer Rush) and was at Freddy Mercury's birthday bash. Pony Poindexter used to hang out at a jazz club next to the Siegestor - all of which shaped my taste in music.

Last edited:

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
The "Up First" Podcast; usually around 12 minutes long. I have some 500 CDs on my SD card. I have a hard time listening to anything if it is not audiophile quality sound wise... a well produced and engineered recordings. So the last couple weeks here are a few albums I have spent some time with. Often I am listening to at home, and then continue in the car.

White Stripes – Elephant; Donald Fagen – Morph the Cat; Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin; Arcade Fire – Funeral; Jerry Garia, David Grisman – So What; Massive Attack – Mezzanine, Harry Belefonte – Live at Carnegie Hall; David Bowie – Black Star; DJ Shadow - Entroduction; John Coltrane - A Love Supreme.

Gunter

Passed Driver's Ed
Tupac, biggie, faith hill, Maren Morris her song 80s Mercedes is good, the roots, Calvin Harris , GAGA, queen B,

On Sirius I love 74 blues like, shade 45, the heat, npr, the groove, the highway, and and the praise channel, and 80s on 8