GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Let me know if you need a tip for doing this without taking the wheels off.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Please do tell [emoji4][emoji4] suction cup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. I wasn't able to find one strong enough. And the texture of the caps doesn't allow for good sealing. I found anyway.

Saw a clip on YouTube. Take some double-sided tape and make a pinch in the middle so that you can grab it with pliers.

Instead of double-sided tape I used some of that removable Velcro stuff that you use to hang things on the wall. I wasn't sure if the double-sided tape would leave residue on the caps, in case I wanted to reuse them.

Last edited:

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Haha. I wasn't able to find one strong enough. And the texture of the caps doesn't allow for good sealing. I found anyway.

Saw a clip on YouTube. Take some double-sided tape and make a pinch in the middle so that you can grab it with pliers.

Instead of double-sided tape I used some of that removable Velcro stuff that you use to hang things on the wall. I wasn't sure if the double-sided tape would leave residue on the caps, in case I wanted to reuse them.

HA! Thanks. I didn't get that far to figure out how to take them off. I just figured there would be a tool in the jack kit. I'll try using the removable "command strips".

nype

Drag Racing Champion
That's them. Command strips

Ya there's no tool.

Mbarton36

Ready to race!
Got my OEM mud flaps (front and rear) and a 24" breaker bar to remove my OEM dogbone/pendulum mount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
My is38 came in today but I have to ship it out to get it balanced, will do the install two weeks from now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk