GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox One and PS4

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Plus Plus - my kid has discovered the world of "mods". Yes, I have to frequently fix files and purge crapware, but he's learning file structure and the "guts" of how a computer operates. It's better than 100% mindless first person shooting.

You two PC fanbois should get a room and start a PC thread :)

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
This is how I choose which console to buy:

1 - what do your friends have? Most of you will enjoy the console more if you can play with your friends. All my friends play all the sport games (fifa, madden, NHL...). Even if xbox was WAY better than the PS4 I would still enjoy the PS4 more since all my friends have one.

2 - if you don't play with friends get the console with the best exclusives. For me, PS4 wins hands down.

3 - If you only care about mutliplats then just get the cheapest console.

4 - if you are a graphics snob, get a PC

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Some good opinions in here, thank you all. I have a gaming PC but I pretty much only play DotA2 until Far Cry 4 gets cheap.

I just find console gaming quick and fun to play from time to time and now I'm even more split on what to get. Maybe I should just get both.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Some good opinions in here, thank you all. I have a gaming PC but I pretty much only play DotA2 until Far Cry 4 gets cheap.

I just find console gaming quick and fun to play from time to time and now I'm even more split on what to get. Maybe I should just get both.

Get a Wii, fago

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Not even going to dignify that with a comment.

Also I thought I'd mention this:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...ywords=kontrol+freek&sprefix=Kontrol+,aps,252
These things are legit. I'm a terrible console gamer, the mouse and keyboard have spoiled me when it comes to FPS games. These little extension things, though, are actually really good. I have a short one on my left stick and a longer convex one on the right for aiming and they really work. By lengthening the stick you increase the range of motion and hence make finer grade adjustments, I'm able to aim significantly better with them.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...ywords=kontrol+freek&sprefix=Kontrol+,aps,252
These things are legit. I'm a terrible console gamer, the mouse and keyboard have spoiled me when it comes to FPS games. These little extension things, though, are actually really good. I have a short one on my left stick and a longer convex one on the right for aiming and they really work. By lengthening the stick you increase the range of motion and hence make finer grade adjustments, I'm able to aim significantly better with them.

I use Kontrol Freeks and love them. I have the extended ones but I don't really use them. I just use the KF FPS Ultra for the added grip.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

Interesting

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

Scrooge McDuck got on the forum?

I can't do consoles because I spend too much money on car shit :lol:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So I have one of these wheels for my 360:

It won't work for the Xbox1 and there's word on whether they're releasing one but it looks like people found a work around with a USB controller you plug into the new console:
http://controllermax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143507

That could be really neat as I liked that wheel a lot - it's just missing bumpers for some reason. Not sure why they didn't include bumpers where your middle fingers sit but there must be some reason why their engineers couldn't figure it out.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
$50 card with Xbox1's right now, $300 for a new console ain't bad.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
$70 off on Amazon.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Good deals on Amazon and stuff on the Xbox One.

Do Work, I know you like to think realistically and stuff. Most people don't question the price drop of something. But you gotta ask yourself: Why has Xbox One had so many price drops and deals when the PS4 still hasn't been affected in price? Is it Sony being stubborn, or Sony knowing what product they're selling.