GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox One and PS4

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The consoles have been out for more than a year and have had time for their software and support to catch up.

Thoughts on which is the better value at this point?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
No poll as this isn't a vote thing, it's an "I value your expressed opinions" thing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Xbox One only because updates on Sony are ridiculously slow and happen often.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Honestly get the one that has the game series you want to play. If it is universal series, get the one that you like the controller feel more on.

Sent from my SM-G900V

The controller is valuable advice, I'm definitely more a fan of the Xbox controller.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Any of you PSN guys nervous about all the hacking Sony has been facing?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Upgrade your PC or get a steambox instead.

My 3570 is doing just fine, I just still like console games since most stuff is being ported from consoles anyway.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I appreciate the home-theater focus of the Xbone. This coming from someone who hasn't yet dumped money into a console.

recognized1

Go Kart Champion
I was nervous about switching from Playstation to X Box with this generation but I am glad I did. The main reason I switched was if I have to pay to play online I am going with the more stable server which was Microsoft.

My friends that went to PS4 still bitch about the connectivity issues that we had back in PS3.

PS4 had a nice start with price point but all the policy changes and updates to the XBox One has helped closed the gap pretty quick.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
^ solid opinion.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's funny, as soon as PS4 came out my PS3 updated and starting working like crap.
PS2 was top of the range for me, they should all be backwards compatible.

chad13761

Ready to race!
Upgrade your PC or get a steambox instead.

^This

I'm not a gamer, but It's my money buying stuff for my kids. We're on our 3rd XBox 360.

The first overheated and de-soldered the chip from the board. Before that, I had to take apart the DVD drive several times to keep it working.

The second suffered from overheating power supply. I fixed it by gutting the P/S box and installing a real fan.

The third is working..so far.

I'm done with consoles and proprietary parts.

You can always repair and upgrade a PC.