GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who got their Clubsport S muffler? Raise you hand!

Who go their CSS mufflers, who didn't?

• Total voters

Shopvac

I'm guessing my CSS just arrived as I got the text from the wife saying "What the hell did you order?". Hopefully I'll have time to get it installed later on this week. :)

......show's wife post, rolls eyes so hard..... :cool:

Order status update: processed through facility in RIGA EMS, LATVIA

Dang, hopefully something will show up soon.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Lol I know right? Haha. Seriously though... she's cool with pretty much all my mods. FWIW she owns a horse and that thing costs way more than any of my mods. The MK7 is cheap by comparison. :)
You’re lucky she doesn’t see the mod list on your sig (or even know what all that stuff means) :D

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Aphex13

Passed Driver's Ed
I love my CSS muffler, but I'm not too hot on the chrome tips. Anyone know what dimension replacement tips I should buy? I want the size and poke to be the same. I think they're 85mm tips, but I'm not sure about inlet size and length. I'm looking for something in flat/satin black.

Thanks for any input.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I love my CSS muffler, but I'm not too hot on the chrome tips. Anyone know what dimension replacement tips I should buy? I want the size and poke to be the same. I think they're 85mm tips, but I'm not sure about inlet size and length. I'm looking for something in flat/satin black.

Thanks for any input.

+1
Ive been wanting to swap the tips as well. I’d love to get black slash cuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Interested in black tips as well! Has anyone modified/converted their CSS Muffler for center exit? Thinking of getting a shop to use the muffler itself as a base for center exit.

Interested in going with an R400 rear bumper/diffuser + center exit in the future.

Before you do this look for the cut away CSS muffler in this thread.
There is internal piping which would limit ways to exit out the center.
Also by changing the piping inside would not also change the sound?
Some companies make center mufflers. Would this not be a better option?

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
Before you do this look for the cut away CSS muffler in this thread.
There is internal piping which would limit ways to exit out the center.
Also by changing the piping inside would not also change the sound?
Some companies make center mufflers. Would this not be a better option?

Ah that's true. I was actually thinking of a different design like this image but now that I think about it, it actually might not fit under there.

Probably better to just buy a center exit muffler lol. Don't think I'll go through with it then, since I love the sound of the Clubsport S Muffler.

codypka

Go Kart Champion
I might pull the trigger on one of these beauties soon. Is there a consensus regarding which is the better site to order from? Cheaper or quicker shipping? The list price is almost identical

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
I might pull the trigger on one of these beauties soon. Is there a consensus regarding which is the better site to order from? Cheaper or quicker shipping? The list price is almost identical

E-acca cuz FedEx and customer service. We love Natalja.

They did excellent w my OEM Euro R lights as well

nype

Drag Racing Champion

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone have the customer service email for e-acca? I tried twice to message them through the website and it gave me error messages both time

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
I got mine through e-acca on their eBay storefront, the email from them came from eurotrader777@yahoo.com hopefully that helps.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Does anyone have the customer service email for e-acca? I tried twice to message them through the website and it gave me error messages both time

info@e-acca.com

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Did you install it yet? I want to hear some videos with the catted DP.

Not yet it was pouring all day yesterday.

Check out post#566 by Derushi in this thread. He posted a couple of videos from the interior with catted DP and CSS. I believe the only difference between his setup and mine is that he has an APR resonator vs my vibrant resonator. Should sound pretty similar though.

Last edited: