GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel Spacers

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Probably been asked, and maybe a dumb question...

Any preferred wheel spacer kits?

Looking at ECS and Burger. 20mm rear and 15mm front. To go with VWR sport springs. Both around $200. Keeping the stock Austins for now.

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
I have the Spulen Flush kit which looks really nice with the stock Austins. I'm on Emmanuele Design springs which are very comparable to VWR springs. The Spulen flush kit is 10mm front and 15mm rear which I think is perfect. They also have a Super Flush kit which is 15mm front and 20mm rear.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I have the Spulen Flush kit which looks really nice with the stock Austins. I'm on Emmanuele Design springs which are very comparable to VWR springs. The Spulen flush kit is 10mm front and 15mm rear which I think is perfect. They also have a Super Flush kit which is 15mm front and 20mm rear.

kind of funny considering there's no such thing as "super flush". It's like SWAT. You're either flush or you're not :cool:

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I have the ECS flush kit with VWR, love the look and ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
ECS it is then.

That looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Which mud flaps are those again?

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Yousuf1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the ECS flush kit and I think it will look amazing after I lower my car.

However, I noticed there are very minimal vibrations at high speeds. Or is it just me?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Ugh....I should've researched this some more.

How high, is high speed? Lol

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Hmm . . . interesting. I haven't noticed any extra vibrations since I put my spacers on. When I jump on the freeway today on my way home, I'll make sure to pay extra attention when I get up to speed.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
I'm just going to say what's on my mind.... why not just pick wheels that have the proper offset instead of running spacers?