GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

TDI110

O_o
In Germany I am coming off of a VW Golf 4 1.6L, my main reason for an upgrade is that I drive a lot and needed something that didn't cost me 50 euro a week on fuel. So making the switch to the new Golf TDI was a no brainer! In Canada I still have my z28 Camaro, it's being driven by my mother :lol: until I get back from my stint in Europe. No pictures on the new laptop of any car, but maybe soon!

itgvw

Passed Driver's Ed
I came from a 96 accord. It was salvaged when my parents gave it to me. Compared to it, the GTI is like a Bentley.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Still driving 96 Acura Integra, first car, I'm 28, do the math :happyanim: so needless to say I'm ready for a change and planning on picking up a Mk6 in a few months!

s2kguy

Ready to race!
My leased '06 S2000 is getting a 'turn in inspection,' today- lease up Jan 4th. It's my second S2K- fantastic car to drive. Car's not too old, but I am. Arthritis makes shifting and entry/exit of the car not so much fun anymore. Looking forward to my ordered United Gray GTI 5 dr with DSG in January.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
I found myself in that same situation(golf clubs), and laughed about it.... for a car's model to be called technically the "Golf", one would think that you could fit your golf clubs in the trunk, right?!? Haha!

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I had a 2004 Audi A4, 1.8t, AWD, 6speed, ultra sport package, in ocean blue pearl.. miss her like crazy but she is still in the family :) my brother drives her so i still get to see her.
I wanted a new car and been saving up for a while and after being promoted at work ive decided to get the mk6 GTI which couldnt been a better choice!!! If it wasnt for my brother wanting my car i would of never sold my audi but since she is still in the fam hands it made me swith to VW.