GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Finally got my Christmas presents to myself from the holiday sale. These are the first set of wheels that I have ever bought for a daily driver. Usually I only ever buy them for my projects, but since this has become my project, I guess it will be okay.

Attachments

• Wheels.jpg
    Wheels.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 100

falconcrest32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
After waiting for what felt like decades, my cargo box finally arrived! (Thule Vector M)

PicsArt_01-06-09.49.45.jpg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
After waiting for what felt like decades, my cargo box finally arrived! (Thule Vector M)

View attachment 198758

wow - nice car man. Those HRE’s are sick, and that roof box is awesome. I wish I could afford it lol😋 DIB has really grown on me. I like it way more than the CSG I had on my first MK7.

I’ve been shopping for my first roof box and it is discouraging how overpriced these things are. But while I say that - I am very enticed by APR’s $450 open intake lol

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
All in the last few weeks, Xmas presents to myself:
1. Golf R springs (forum buy)
2. Bilstein B6’s F+R
3. FCP Euro OEM strut mount + bearing kit
4. Audi rear spring pad
5. OEM VW under seal + 20 OEM wheel bolts (forums)
6. OEM Haldex bleeder + OEM haldex fluid (forums)
7. RSE-10’s with 235/40 AS4’s (forums)

when I get my tax return, bonus, and dat $2K stimmy I’m installing all the above.Will also likely purchase APR open intake between now and then to get that on for more turbo noise. I think I’m done with performance mods after that until warranty is done, besides maybe an IC at like 30-40K miles.

falconcrest32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
wow - nice car man. Those HRE’s are sick, and that roof box is awesome. I wish I could afford it lol😋 DIB has really grown on me. I like it way more than the CSG I had on my first MK7.

I’ve been shopping for my first roof box and it is discouraging how overpriced these things are. But while I say that - I am very enticed by APR’s $450 open intake lol

Much appreciated! I've always grew up wanting HREs and those are the 'cheapest' ones that I could afford (still ain't cheap)....and the cargo box was a retail therapy moment lol. I was in the market for one and that one DEFINITELY caught my eye

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

View attachment 198758
That's one of the coolest cargo boxes I've ever seen.....there's a smooth yet edgy look to it. Well done. I'll have to look that bad boy up to see it's capacity.

Edit...just looked it up....about choked on the price...lol

falconcrest32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
That's one of the coolest cargo boxes I've ever seen.....there's a smooth yet edgy look to it. Well done. I'll have to look that bad boy up to see it's capacity.

Yeaaaaa....you definitely can buy 2 cargo boxes with a Vector (im crazy i know) buuuut for some reason, I just couldn't resist everything about this box lol 🤷‍♂️

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yeaaaaa....you definitely can buy 2 cargo boxes with a Vector (im crazy i know) buuuut for some reason, I just couldn't resist everything about this box lol 🤷‍♂️
Hands down the coolest I’ve ever seen, so nice addition.... I’d definitely rock one.... if I won it!

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI

lol, you and i had the same reaction. i've been in the market for a cargo box (just received my OEM cross bars for my AT in the mail this week), and all the super nice looking Thules are literally $650-900.

They're fucking plastic boxes.

wow - nice car man... that roof box is awesome. I wish I could afford it lol😋

I’ve been shopping for my first roof box and it is discouraging how overpriced these things are.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Going to do a full exterior detail soon... Not pictured here is a bottle of Avalon King ceramic coating which is lost in USPS la la land.

IMG_0282.jpeg