GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Clubsport S silencer came in. Awaiting OEM clamp to install.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
My JB1 to JB4 upgrade kit came in today.

Now I just need to remove my old JB1, get the fuelpump recall done and I can install my IS20 on my Golf :).

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Today: H15 DRL's from DeAutokey and the CTS Turbo turbo inlet pipe.
Yesterday: OBDELEVEN

Installed my red LED footwell lights from deautokey. Great look! Install on the drivers side was more challenging for me than the passenger side but about 10 minutes total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USPS dropped me some deAutoKey leds today. About 45 minutes later they were installed.

I have these too lol I got the ones that came with remote and changes to any colors or patterns...it novelty fun but I keep them on red as it's my cars theme

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the support - we do appreciate it - don't be left out - pickup LEDs for your car today (all tested / error free / plug and play and BRIGHT):
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk7-2015

SonicAaron

Ready to race!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
My carbon fiber and perforated leather wheel arrived:

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Personally can't justify almost a grand if not more for a wheel. But I certainly appreciate it as a product, looks dope!!

If that's the cost count me out, I could justify spending that much on a steering wheel. It looks awesome though nonetheless.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Personally can't justify almost a grand if not more for a wheel. But I certainly appreciate it as a product, looks dope!!

I got it for $640 shipped in a group buy. And yeah, no way I'd pay a grand for a wheel.

Cale262

Ready to race!
I got it for $640 shipped in a group buy. And yeah, no way I'd pay a grand for a wheel.

Damn, I wish I had seen the GB, I would have been in for sure!

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
This will be going on tomorrow