GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Warning triangle, which i look forward to never needing to use.
IMG_20200924_170233.jpgIMG_20200924_170246.jpgIMG_20200924_170534.jpgIMG_20200924_170922.jpgIMG_20200924_170941.jpg

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
Yup, love things that have a designated place. Next is the umbrella that fits in the deep, rear part of the driver door cubby. Somebody post the part number, please, haha.
Sorry I don't have the part number but here is a picture at least...

Attachments

• 76390dc54d9cefc7bdb9d7beeb4e019a.jpg
    76390dc54d9cefc7bdb9d7beeb4e019a.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 94

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I have those as well with the ability to change colors. I have the drivers side red, passengers side blue, rear white and blue.
I have the color select ones too and the red does not work on the passenger one anymore. I havent taken the time to send it back to deauto to fix

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Got the Audi rear harmonic silencer in just a moment ago. Excited to see the difference and will install this weekend. Ordered from cars245.com and it took about 3 weeks to show up. Not bad considering it came from Latvia.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Some goodies to upgrade my stock airbox including an inlet hose, intake blockoff plate, and K&N filter. I already have a turbo inlet pipe/elbow installed. Also a Helix subwoofer. 😬

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Funny how that works. My
Got the Audi rear harmonic silencer in just a moment ago. Excited to see the difference and will install this weekend. Ordered from cars245.com and it took about 3 weeks to show up. Not bad considering it came from Latvia.
Ah, I ordered from them too, wasn't sure what country it was. I used to have an employee in Latvia, he wouldn't talk to me until I'd tell him at least a few facts about his country.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Send them an email when you get a chance. I'm sure they will help you out, maybe even send a replacement remote if that's the only issue.
I did a while ago. They asked me to send in the bad one and they'll replace it but I havent gotten around to it