GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Custom magnetic track decals for AutoX/HPDE events. Repping my Scottish clan's tartan and coat of arms.

IMG_5491(Edited).jpg

TornadoHands

I installed my overhead illuminated console today, as per the part number and guide in https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...d-overhead-console-panel.363776/#post-7299287

A huge pet peeve of mine is when the buttons to turn on the lights in a car DON'T LIGHT UP... what the hell, VW, it's clearly dark and I can't see or I WOULDN'T BE TURNING THE LIGHTS ON.

Anyways, it was quick and easy and took about 20 minutes. Part was about $80 on sale from some rando VW dealer I found online. Recommended.

spankye

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI Autobahn
A bunch of parts for a car I don't have yet. Picking up my new to me GTI on Friday. In anticipation, this week I've received a Tork Lift Eco hitch, Lamin-X headlight covers, some short 90 degree bend iphone cables, and a Rightcar Solutions silicone license plate cover. Still en route are OEM splash guards and the OEM rear seat cover because kids.

Not as exciting as some other posts but I am getting a car so bringing that home will be pretty cool.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Autotech HPFP arrived today! ?
20200120_195835.jpg