GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
Order some items for my 2019 Rabbit:
- Flush Kit (15mm/20mm spacers and new bolts)
- OBDEleven Pro tool
- vw508/509 oil and filter kits for my next two oil changes
- 32mm socket for oil filter housing
- Chemical Guys VRP for tire dressing (add on item since I was placing an order)

What’s missing is my driver’s side aspherical mirror. Was on the packing slip, but not in the box. Emailed DAP to sort it out.

Untitled
by Craig, on Flickr

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Order some items for my 2019 Rabbit:
- Flush Kit (15mm/20mm spacers and new bolts)
- OBDEleven Pro tool
- vw508/509 oil and filter kits for my next two oil changes
- 32mm socket for oil filter housing
- Chemical Guys VRP for tire dressing (add on item since I was placing an order)

What’s missing is my driver’s side aspherical mirror. Was on the packing slip, but not in the box. Emailed DAP to sort it out.
I just used the VRP for the first time this weekend, cause I've been using their "new look trim gel" for the last 6 months and loved that product but wanted to try something with a little more shine but still not greasy. I really really like the VRP! works real good on the rubber trim around the windows also.

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
I just used the VRP for the first time this weekend, cause I've been using their "new look trim gel" for the last 6 months and loved that product but wanted to try something with a little more shine but still not greasy. I really really like the VRP! works real good on the rubber trim around the windows also.

Yeah, I’ve used VRP at each wash, and really like it. It’s a nice shine, without being too shiny. It lasts a decent amount of time, but since it’s water based not as long as others.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Received my little dusty but in otherwise good condition 8" non-nav screen for an upgrade today. Harder and harder to find these and had a friend in Scotland get one from an international eBay seller who wouldn't ship to the US. Thankfully it looks to be in pristine condition.

Waiting on trim from e-acca... probably weeks knowing how fast they go.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Didn’t get in the Mail or bring home yet but did go down and pay for them today, Was gonna get some Indy 500s but when going through all the reviews/ specs and performance tests I decided to go a head and go with the PS4s, since the best I found the 235/40/18 for was $620 out the door with a rebate for the Firestone’s VS $809 out the door with rebates for the PS4s. they are supposed to get them in on Saturday, I can’t wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

relive

Ready to race!
Received my little dusty but in otherwise good condition 8" non-nav screen for an upgrade today. Harder and harder to find these and had a friend in Scotland get one from an international eBay seller who wouldn't ship to the US. Thankfully it looks to be in pristine condition.

Waiting on trim from e-acca... probably weeks knowing how fast they go.

How much did you pay for it? The part number is 7C0919606, right? I'm trying to justify the ~$500, including the trim, but also know that it'll get more expensive as time goes on.

jcme0557

Passed Driver's Ed
What did I get in the mail for my GTI? A steel oil pan.

But, I'm guessing body wants to see a picture of that little beauty...so, rock on.

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 R 6MT

RSB. Maybe going on this weekend depending on how much beer I drink.

Those aren’t mutually exclusive.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
How much did you pay for it? The part number is 7C0919606, right? I'm trying to justify the ~$500, including the trim, but also know that it'll get more expensive as time goes on.

Yeah I got the trim for $119 for e-acca but it still hasn't shipped. They are slow, but generally reliable. I hope they pull through.

I paid $350 shipped for the unit, and yes it is a 7C0919606. It was pulled from a VW van in the UK and was on eBay UK but the seller wouldn't ship international. Fortunately I have an old friend in Scotland who was able to make the purchase and ship it over to me.

I also gave him a little something extra for his time and trouble, so yeah I'm in about $500ish. I got a little work bonus so it was this and a CSS muffler as a gift to myself.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Yeah I got the trim for $119 for e-acca but it still hasn't shipped. They are slow, but generally reliable. I hope they pull through.

I paid $350 shipped for the unit, and yes it is a 7C0919606. It was pulled from a VW van in the UK and was on eBay UK but the seller wouldn't ship international. Fortunately I have an old friend in Scotland who was able to make the purchase and ship it over to me.

I also gave him a little something extra for his time and trouble, so yeah I'm in about $500ish. I got a little work bonus so it was this and a CSS muffler as a gift to myself.

How much do they usually run. I have a 17 s. Maybe its 6.5” another 1.5 would be nice as its small but not tiny