GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

msuka

:cool: I installed one on my Golf-R a while back as well. I love the AP!

I have a stack of 3 right now (16 STI, 19 WRX).

Got a great deal for 500 shipped used for a few months, still looks brand new, can wait to install it just waiting on a battery tender to come in the mail.

Going to do stage 1 91 first and see how it feels, so far I have a afe drop in filter ECS intake pipe and turbo inlet pipe, picking up a Clubsport muffler as well. Should make a nice difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Got a great deal for 500 shipped used for a few months, still looks brand new, can wait to install it just waiting on a battery tender to come in the mail.

Going to do stage 1 91 first and see how it feels, so far I have a afe drop in filter ECS intake pipe and turbo inlet pipe, picking up a Clubsport muffler as well. Should make a nice difference.

A decent drop-in filter with stock intake is good enough to flash stage 1.5. Of course if you don't mind doing logs a protune is the best option.

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Got these from AliExpress.. gonna install them this weekend.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
^^ Yikes.. Your dealer sucks :mad:

Right? I am the second owner. Would have made them replace the bumper. Small sacrifice to get the exact car I wanted though.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
It came with the switch but no spare clips.

Be careful removing the door panels. I broke 1 clip per door. Was my first time doing this however.

Basso Profundo

UPS/FedEx dropped off a Covercraft sunblocker and LED rear bulbs today. And a couple days ago I received this fun little addition:

Attachments

• ADE69FB7-F6E9-4669-B975-424C66ACBE0D.jpeg
    ADE69FB7-F6E9-4669-B975-424C66ACBE0D.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 613

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Oh.. Honestly I’m not familiar with Euro plates! :cool: Looks good regardless.

It is a UK plate (in German font),

[emoji23] That’s the plate that got Jeremy clarkson in so much trouble, he had it on a Porsche 928 during a top gear Bolivia special, Argentina we’re convinced it made reference to the 1982 Falklands war, things kicked off so much during the filming that they had to leave the cars there as they were getting attacked as they drove!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ce...as-Argentina-reopens-Falklands-row-probe.html

tigeo

Autocross Champion
CTS turbo muffler delete

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk