GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
I do not fear the EBay Mafia.... [emoji6] [emoji482]

Nice! Mine arrived today too but no IE stickers though. What gives? :confused: LOL

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Nice! Mine arrived today too but no IE stickers though. What gives? :confused: LOL

Nice! Check the bottom of your box, mine were tucked under the fold of the box. [emoji482]

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Nice!!!! Power folding mirrors.. where did you get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is Aliexpress. They're around $200 shipped. How much did you pay Renck?

I don't even care for the folding aspect of it but just want it for the puddle lights, reverse dip and black mirror caps. Caps themselves are upwards of $50 so may as well pay the extra $150 for added features.

Renck

Ready to race!
Nice!!!! Power folding mirrors.. where did you get them?

Aliexpress!

My guess is Aliexpress. They're around $200 shipped. How much did you pay Renck?

I don't even care for the folding aspect of it but just want it for the puddle lights, reverse dip and black mirror caps. Caps themselves are upwards of $50 so may as well pay the extra $150 for added features.

You were right (Aliexpress) and I paid $200.16 to be exact. Order placed on March 8th and product received on Mar 15th (DHL).

So, I'll swapping the Dyna Blink and I'll be done with mods................for this weekend. :D

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!

Right.. 200 is good price. When ecs sells them for 350.

SM075180

Ready to race!
Matte black emblems arrived earlier than eBay estimated. Too bad it’s raining and I don’t have a garage or this would be a photo on the car.

Also picked up some phone trim removal tools to *hopefully* get the oem emblems off without damaging them at all.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Matte black emblems arrived earlier than eBay estimated. Too bad it’s raining and I don’t have a garage or this would be a photo on the car.

Also picked up some phone trim removal tools to *hopefully* get the oem emblems off without damaging them at all.

Front pops off quite easily.

Rear is a PIA. Good luck not cracking / destroying the emblem. I’d focus most on not cracking the black plastic backing.