GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
How much does this weigh?

gorgeous! looks SOLID, but no workie with FMIC right?

Snipped from the AF website:
Screenshot_20240212_110538_Samsung Internet.jpg

ksurl

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE DSG
My coil pack plugs were all jacked up so I replaced them with new ones, installed SC Skunkwerkz grounding kit, and put in some NGK 91006 plugs.

Noticed the tab on one of the coils sheered off so I’m on the look out for a good deal on some coils.
Buy oe/oem from fcpeuro. If you ever need to replace them again, just use the lifetime replacement policy.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
lol add just 35lbs to the front of your car, now that's the real downforce
Yeah that's a lot of weight north of the front wheels, lol. Even heavier than typical marine plywood setups people use.

Hopefully there's some adjustability in the angle of attack 😊.

Add a couple diffusers dumping into the wheel well and that will add some serious downforce 😁. Then the rear needs a reasonable wing.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Add a BBK, lightweight wheels and shed some weight to counter

😂

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
After about 3 weeks of rain in San Diego, I finally had a chance to clean the car up. Tested CarPro Reset shampoo and and sealed it with their new Reload 2.0 (way easier to work with than the original). CarPro Perl for tires and trim.

View attachment 299314
Clean !! We must be related. I started to put RPF1's on mine but decided to be a little different and do something you dont normally see. I have yet to see another set of Rays FXZ on another GTI/R.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I have yet to see another set of Rays FXZ on another GTI/R.
Cause $$$$$$$....I've seen a couple sets on FB marketplace around me.....Rays are so nice but SO expensive