GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
So an EQT IS38 tuned vs OS IS38 tuned by Diggs and you laid down that ass bruh? No homo -

That’s scary.. all that says to me are two things: one is @Diggs24 knows wtf he’s doing tuning.. and two: EQT tune is mild and held back.

Nice!
To be fair that GTI has a FMIC, where as I have a Mishi stock location, and he had some heavy JNC or ESR wheels, where as I have lightweight Rays wheels on.

I love the tune and power comes on just like I want it, car seems to be happy as well.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
that's gonna be one sad APR driver

In your experience, is APR the most
Conservative of the three tunes?

Not getting argumentative, more so curious.. i would Love to Dyno my car but haven’t talked to the shop in the area and/or have had time to do it.

Would the numbers be that far off on these tunes?

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
APR used to be one of the more aggressive tunes but they revised them in the last few years so are much less so now.

I did not know this -

Is your tuning methods via Cobb Accessport?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
In your experience, is APR the most
Conservative of the three tunes?

Not getting argumentative, more so curious.. i would Love to Dyno my car but haven’t talked to the shop in the area and/or have had time to do it.

Would the numbers be that far off on these tunes?
I don't personally have experience with APR. I've just always heard they're more boost happy with less timing, and EQT does a better job of utilizing both. Also IIRC Unitronic relies more on timing and less boost (slowest of the 3 options)

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
that's gonna be one sad APR driver
Funny I get to meet up with an APR GTI this Sunday. Dude just got this car couple months ago and talks a lot of smack because he gapped a stock coyote.

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Funny I get to meet up with an APR GTI this Sunday. Dude just got this car couple months ago and talks a lot of smack because he gapped a stock coyote.

Yeah but is he APR IS38? DTR? IS20?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Yeah but is he APR IS38? DTR? IS20?
IS38 car, supposedly has more fuel pump than me, APR coils, and BFI stage 2 mounts.

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
IS38 car, supposedly has more fuel pump than me, APR coils, and BFI stage 2 mounts.

We all know that coils and Mounts don’t change that much in regards to street…. Let’s be real..

Go lay it down dude @EpicTech

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
We all know that coils and Mounts don’t change that much in regards to street…. Let’s be real..

Go lay it down dude @EpicTech
Oh I know, just trying to recall what all I heard was on the car.