GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Exiwolfman

Passed Driver's Ed
How much did you lower your car? That looks sick
It's sitting on VWR springs and is actually bit lower now since that pic was taken right after installation ....I think it's like 1.4 front and 2 rear , it lowered it considerably over stock.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

njavier03

Ready to race!
Got the driver window one touch switch replaced under warranty and found out my water pump is starting to leak.

Hmmm someone I know found the same problem recently. I wonder if it’s going to become a common issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Installed a Prosport boost gauge in a CJM pod. Wired into the headlight switch harness. Still need to tap into the intake manifold, will be doing that with an APR boost tap kit probably tomorrow.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Installed a Prosport boost gauge in a CJM pod. Wired into the headlight switch harness. Still need to tap into the intake manifold, will be doing that with an APR boost tap kit probably tomorrow.
Nice! Mine just arrived.... This weekend can't get here soon enough!

eXult

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
It's sitting on VWR springs and is actually bit lower now since that pic was taken right after installation ....I think it's like 1.4 front and 2 rear , it lowered it considerably over stock.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Got new pics?

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Got some traction enhancers. Glad I stuck to 225/40/18 instead of the 235/40 I was co side ring. Perfect fitment with my spacers and so much of an improvement over the shitty toyos that were mounted when I got the wheels (used).

Firestone firehawk Indy 500

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Got some traction enhancers. Glad I stuck to 225/40/18 instead of the 235/40 I was co side ring. Perfect fitment with my spacers and so much of an improvement over the shitty toyos that were mounted when I got the wheels (used).

Firestone firehawk Indy 500

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

What width wheel is it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk