GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Got the Dragy setup this morning. Looking forward to joining the fun. Did a test run on the way to work. Looks like the MQB records will be safe for a while, LOL.

Easily a 26 second car if you were within the 1% slope range. :D

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Front strut brace is on. Excuse the dirt I was at Summit Point raceway Saturday and Sunday and I'll be back Saturday. It'll be a great comparison

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Badgeskins warning label overlays. All black TSI version.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Just installed some Euro folding with DAP mirrors on my 2018 golf R. 6/10 for install. Did the passnagee side first then the driver side. But they don’t seem to fold after I coded them to. Any guesses as to why they don’t fold with the switch? I even coded them to fold when doors are locked and that doesn’t work. I wired everything back correctly. The puddle lights aren’t working either. Not sure if I can’t see them because it’s still sun out or what.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Got the Dragy setup this morning. Looking forward to joining the fun. Did a test run on the way to work. Looks like the MQB records will be safe for a while, LOL.

You should try that again using a forward gear. You might have the record for reverse gear. :D

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Just installed some Euro folding with DAP mirrors on my 2018 golf R. 6/10 for install. Did the passnagee side first then the driver side. But they don’t seem to fold after I coded them to. Any guesses as to why they don’t fold with the switch? I even coded them to fold when doors are locked and that doesn’t work. I wired everything back correctly. The puddle lights aren’t working either. Not sure if I can’t see them because it’s still sun out or what.

Do the turn signals and heat elements work on the mirrors?

Sometimes you have to go into the infotainment and reset the mirrors category of settings to defaults. And then return the settings to the way you want them.

If that doesn’t do it maybe post the coding you used.

Last edited:

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Do the turn signals and heat elements work on the mirrors?

Sometimes you have to go into the infotainment and reset the mirrors category of settings to defaults. And then return the settings to the way you want them.

If that doesn’t do it maybe post the coding you used.

Yeah everything seems to work (turning signals, mirror dips in reverse, moving of the mirror, etc). How do you reset the mirrors category? Do mean uncheck and then check the boxes? I used Carista to code. So, not sure if that’s the issue. I’m waiting on my OBD11 to still come. Should get it this week

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah everything seems to work (turning signals, mirror dips in reverse, moving of the mirror, etc). How do you reset the mirrors category? Do mean uncheck and then check the boxes? I used Carista to code. So, not sure if that’s the issue. I’m waiting on my OBD11 to still come. Should get it this week

Hmm Carista. Ya might not have done the coding you needed.

In the settings you can go into one of the menus and reset to defaults.

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Hmm Carista. Ya might not have done the coding you needed.

In the settings you can go into one of the menus and reset to defaults.

Yeah, not sure if Carista has all the coding I need. I’ll try to reset the setting to defund and and see if that works. Thanks [emoji1360]