What did you do to your mk7 today?

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Thanks GTI Jake, amazing quality and super happy with the results!:

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Just installed ECS clutch bleeder block and clutch line (deleted swirl valve too). Clutch feels much better with the clutch spring I removed awhile ago. Seems more responsive. I recommend the upgrade.

Only complaint that is that the clips ECS provides to use for both ends of the bleeder block seem very loose compared to stock and can be easily popped out. Went for a test drive and checked everything after and doesn’t seem to leak or seem to be getting loose. Hope I won’t have a problem in the future. [emoji28]

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Just installed ECS clutch bleeder block and clutch line (deleted swirl valve too). Clutch feels much better with the clutch spring I removed awhile ago. Seems more responsive. I recommend the upgrade.

Only complaint that is that the clips ECS provides to use for both ends of the bleeder block seem very loose compared to stock and can be easily popped out. Went for a test drive and checked everything after and doesn’t seem to leak or seem to be getting loose. Hope I won’t have a problem in the future. [emoji28]

I had the same issue when I installed the ECS Bleeder on my previous, MT MK7. I drove the car from Philly to Denver a week later and, luckily when i was in denver and not in the middle of Kansas, my clutch line popped because of that loose piece and I lost my clutch pedal. Dealer in the area fixed it for free :)

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
I had the same issue when I installed the ECS Bleeder on my previous, MT MK7. I drove the car from Philly to Denver a week later and, luckily when i was in denver and not in the middle of Kansas, my clutch line popped because of that loose piece and I lost my clutch pedal. Dealer in the area fixed it for free :)

Oh man! How did the dealer fix it? By putting new retainer clips?

Thoarax

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, not sure if Carista has all the coding I need. I’ll try to reset the setting to defund and and see if that works. Thanks [emoji1360]

I tried Carista to code my mirrors to fold using the beta version of the app and it did not work. I contacted the beta support and was told and was told this “ Unfortunately, we do not support retrofit coding at the moment. It’s in our pipeline, though we don’t have any estimates at the moment” I had mine coded to fold at a local shop. After that all the options in the infotainment worked.
I plan on getting the new version of the OBD eleven for apple when it comes back in stock.

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
I tried Carista to code my mirrors to fold using the beta version of the app and it did not work. I contacted the beta support and was told and was told this “ Unfortunately, we do not support retrofit coding at the moment. It’s in our pipeline, though we don’t have any estimates at the moment” I had mine coded to fold at a local shop. After that all the options in the infotainment worked.

I plan on getting the new version of the OBD eleven for apple when it comes back in stock.

Glad to know that could be why my mirrors don’t fold. I was going to wait until the Apple version of OBD Eleven to come out, but couldn’t wait lol

edrex

Ready to race!
Opened my back trunk, took the jacket out, closed the back trunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What jacket was it? Will it fit a 2016?

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Not yet

It’s available for pre-order. Expected ship is later this month. The new dongle will be compatible with both iOS and Android.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Opened my back trunk, took the jacket out, closed the back trunk.

What..? Why post about opening the trunk. I open the hatch every day to get my work backpack....