GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
Finally got her some new wheels and tires. Not a great pic, but RSe10s in Hyper Black with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+. Loving the look, haven’t pushed the car yet to comment on difference but hoping for better grip than the stock all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Finally got her some new wheels and tires. Not a great pic, but RSe10s in Hyper Black with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+. Loving the look, haven’t pushed the car yet to comment on difference but hoping for better grip than the stock all season.

[emoji102] niceeee. Where did you pick up the wheels? I’ve been eying them but haven’t been able to justify...

Navi

Autocross Champion
Got a Klii Clark plate frame put on. Small but first progress.

Don't mind the bugs, comes with the agricultural area. [emoji849] Need to straighten it once the actual plate gets here though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

why's it crooked? Were the holes drilled incorrectly? :eek:

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
[emoji102] niceeee. Where did you pick up the wheels? I’ve been eying them but haven’t been able to justify...

Emnotek. Neuspeed website was same price, not a lot of deals going around. Took a long while to deliver but they were responsive with questions.

It’s a ton of money... my first ever after market wheels. I waited 2 years hoping the itch would go away... I do love the look though. I was nervous about the hyper black never having a chance to see them in person. But they’re beautiful. Mesmerizing, really.