GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

tclap2136

Passed Driver's Ed
I stopped by my local auto paint supplier to have a rattle-can of Night Blue made up for a few small details. First up door pulls...

How'd you take those off man? Can you just pry them off?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

AGEE4

Ready to race!
Got rear ended this morning. Driver had no license and possibly no insurance. I took a picture of her supposed insurance document but only had her husbands name on it. What options do I have? I do have uninsured motorist coverage with a 1k deductible. Not trying to pay out of pocket for someone else at fault accident. So just wondering if I have other alternatives... I filed a claim this morning with the drivers “policy” but I won’t know until Later when I get a call from the adjuster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Got rear ended this morning. Driver had no license and possibly no insurance. I took a picture of her supposed insurance document but only had her husbands name on it. What options do I have? I do have uninsured motorist coverage with a 1k deductible. Not trying to pay out of pocket for someone else at fault accident. So just wondering if I have other alternatives... I filed a claim this morning with the drivers “policy” but I won’t know until Later when I get a call from the adjuster.

No license and no insurance? Send that bitch to the shadow realm.

She may be on her husbands policy but you would think her name would be on the card. Pretty sure she can go to jail or you can take legal action over that. It's clearly her fault, not yours.

AGEE4

Ready to race!

She may be on her husbands policy but you would think her name would be on the card. Pretty sure she can go to jail or you can take legal action over that. It's clearly her fault, not yours.

Thanks a lot I appreciate it!

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Thanks a lot I appreciate it!

I'm no expert by any means, so don't take my word for gospel. Others will have better input. Hope it all gets sorted in your favor though

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36

Hahaha, agreed. The cops would be interested into why she doesn't have a license (hopefully it just wasn't on her... for some reason...), or a proper insurance form of insurance. When I got married, Geico called and told me they were changing the status of my account to reflect the change. Now both my wife's and my name show on each of our insurance "cards".

There has been a lot of shadow realm action in Forza Motorsport 7 lately. I blame Super GT and his smooth British voice.

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Added Carbon Fiber flares. I definitely recommend them. Great fitment. I think they look especially good on darker colors because then they don't look like an add-on or have a cheap body kit appearance. I think they would look just as good on lighter colors for a bit of contrast. They make the front end look more aggressive without going overboard. They compliment the CF bits really nice (mirror covers, eyelids and spoiler). Will be doing the CF front lip and rear diffuser once I move out of my current apartment and don't run the risk of scraping the front bumper leaving the garage.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Installed a BFI Stage 1 mount kit today - engine, trans and insert.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Added Carbon Fiber flares. I definitely recommend them. Great fitment. I think they look especially good on darker colors because then they don't look like an add-on or have a cheap body kit appearance. I think they would look just as good on lighter colors for a bit of contrast. They make the front end look more aggressive without going overboard. They compliment the CF bits really nice (mirror covers, eyelids and spoiler). Will be doing the CF front lip and rear diffuser once I move out of my current apartment and don't run the risk of scraping the front bumper leaving the garage.

Those the ECS one? I've been eyeing them for a while now. You got a pic from the front 3/4:)? They are also 10% off till Nov 8th:D.

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Those the ECS one? I've been eyeing them for a while now. You got a pic from the front 3/4:)? They are also 10% off till Nov 8th:D.

Yep! From ECS. Angled pic below. They follow the lines of the bumper really nicely without appearing really bulky like the R400 bumper. Also allows you to keep your fog lights. If you look straight down the side of the car they're dead on and flush with the rest of the body.