GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Installed some black powder coated OEM 19” Pretoria’s with R wheel center caps. Looks amazing!

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
Car looks great, my only question is with 19's. How far did u drop it in order to get the most flush look. I get the 8.5 w/ no spacers i assume. So its flush width but height is my thought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on VWR springs and I’m happy with the current stance. I will be putting on 7mm spacers in the front to clear TTRS brakes and 10mm in the rear to make it look even more flush. I hope that helps

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Finished my h&r oe + koni yellow install 2 nights ago.

Next up (after I drive on the new springs for a week to confirm it's all g2g befire) will be hpa dogbone plus ecs density engine and tranny mounts.

In the interim, i might put my magic intercooler in. That doesn't seem that vital anymore now that the temp is no longer 100+.

Oh and I have a Ss clutch line / swirl valve delete to do.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Well today I found a coolant leak at 62k miles. Only a slight one and looked like it was a loose jubilee clip near thermostat housing (thanks VW dealers) but tightened it up, cleaned it all off and the leak is still there. So could be water pump or gasket in that area. Only a couple of drops of coolant on my undertray so not major enough for me to be concerned yet but will keep an eye on it.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Installed something I've wanted for 3 years. Huge thanks to my buddy Arno at SmithVW for making this hapoen! Couldn't be happier with how they look and I can't wait to try them out! New 272x10 rears going on tomorrow. PP GTI 310s will go on the rear over winter, but I needed something before my HPDE at Pocono Raceway. I may end up painting my calipers Porsche acid green, but I can't decide.

Those look fantastic.

I'm sure the R/PP brakes are more than adequate for street driving, but I really miss having fixed piston calipers. They just look soooo much better.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Installed something I've wanted for 3 years. Huge thanks to my buddy Arno at SmithVW for making this hapoen! Couldn't be happier with how they look and I can't wait to try them out! New 272x10 rears going on tomorrow. PP GTI 310s will go on the rear over winter, but I needed something before my HPDE at Pocono Raceway. I may end up painting my calipers Porsche acid green, but I can't decide.

I think the green would be really gaudy I think. Very 90's/fast and furious. Yellow would be a little more refined in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk