GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
How the hell did you drive the car up those ramps lol, there is some magic going here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarbear

Ready to race!
How the hell did you drive the car up those ramps lol, there is some magic going here

^Yeah, what the hell? I typically would use those ramps the other way for front end work, and that way only for exhaust work.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
OZ wheels?

Are those sticker or did you find actual OEM center caps that fit?

Konig Oversteer wheels and they’re stickers that go on the included caps, 56mm to be exact.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Dropped it off at local tire shop... shaking a little bit between 75-85. Only started when I put on new wheels about two months ago. Figure they just need re-balancing or new hub centric rings. Guy told me it could be the CV joints... car has 5k miles, I highly doubt it. Hope they get it fixed cause I'm going on a 6 day, 2700 mile roadtrip starting tomorrow and am probably going to be cruising between 75-85 the whole time.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I couldn't get mine consistently steady until I moved to aluminum hub rings. Not to say that plastic can't work, but neither set I got were all that snug in either the wheel or the hub.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
That cg mitt is shite. Falls apart.
Mine is 5 years old and still fine. Just worried it's scratching now

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Hundo p getting that same rattle, weather dependent and I think one in the passenger B pillar.

Worst of all is the window switch rattle when there’s a bit of bass in certain songs I’ll listen to.

Need to get some trim removal tools.

GTI2016

Ready to race!
are those rse10's machined silver or hyper silver? Looks good!

Machines Silver... changed the cap from the silver ones they shipped with to the black ones which look alot better imo.