GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Completely voided my powertrain warranty by flashing eurodyne maestro is38 adjustable file

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

SendyMk7

How would you describe the volume and note of your exhaust. My friend has a catted CTS dp with stock cat back and it’s loud ass hell. Simply taking off in first as he’s leaving my house always sounds like he’s going WOT. I was surprised and didnt expect that. Its a bit much for me personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that’s not the case with mine at all. It’s a very subtle difference, not even much louder just a bit deeper and more gurgley. I expect your friend has an exhaust leak somewhere if it’s that loud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsomegax

Ready to race!
New tires: Michelin PS4S. Also added the clubsport center caps

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I'd like to know how those perform on roads that are somewhat cold. I'm in Austin Texas so roads might be high 30's and 40's in the winter. I've read they are almost dangerous on cold roads.

I mean, they're summer tires. They are not designed to be driven below 40 degrees. Get some performance all seasons for the winter time, and when it gets consistently above 40 throw your summers back on.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Finally finished* the mib2 swap in the '15. God getting that usb wiring to the glovebox is a pain. Took a good 15-30 minutes the first time getting the guide wire into position.

*still have to get component protection removed.

TroyI

Ready to race!
I mean, they're summer tires. They are not designed to be driven below 40 degrees. Get some performance all seasons for the winter time, and when it gets consistently above 40 throw your summers back on.

I'm in Austin where it is only below 40 for maybe 2 days a week for all winter. So that isn't an option. I'd just like to know how slick they feel around 40 degrees ish.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

I'm in Austin where it is only below 40 for maybe 2 days a week for all winter. So that isn't an option. I'd just like to know how slick they feel around 40 degrees ish.

He answered your question already.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Finally finished* the mib2 swap in the '15. God getting that usb wiring to the glovebox is a pain. Took a good 15-30 minutes the first time getting the guide wire into position.

*still have to get component protection removed.

How much did it cost you all-in?