GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

NinjaTune

Passed Driver's Ed
How does it sound? I have the CTS catted DP with stock exhaust and am considering the CTS catback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm really digging the deeper tone. Very subtle when cruising/idling but a deep growl and a bit of cabin noise when pushing it. No looks of contempt from other drivers with 1.8t downpipe mated, as to be expected. I'm not a huge fan of loud exhaust so this one seems like a good fit for me due to that but I've heard others say it's underwhelming if you're looking for sound.

I actually think there are few videos of a CTS turbo back that would give you a good idea.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
How does it sound? I have the CTS catted DP with stock exhaust and am considering the CTS catback

How is the Catted CTS downpipe in terms of quality and fitment?

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
How is the Catted CTS downpipe in terms of quality and fitment?

My wife has a CTS catted on her S3 and it's a good quality piece, fitment is good also. We have no complaints.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

TroyI

Ready to race!
I used one of those magnetic windshield mounts that is supposed to be for holding a cell phone for my gopro mount. Its completely unseeable when the gopro isn't on it. I super glued an old Razer blade on the gopro mount thing so I didn't have the gopro stuck in one angle. Now I can pull it out of my console and quickly angle it slightly in the direction of who I might race depending on lane I might be in.

Attachments

• IMG_20180212_5926.jpg
    IMG_20180212_5926.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_20180212_51364.jpg
    IMG_20180212_51364.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_20180212_23289.jpg
    IMG_20180212_23289.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Race on the street...

[emoji1304]

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Keep it on the track

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hurtmypony

Passed Driver's Ed
I think this is my first post!

Not all today, but in the last week or so.

I did a handful of very minor mods on my few-weeks-old 2017 VW GTI Sport, all of which were inspired and/or outright copied by threads on this forum.

The Bell Front License drill-less mount:

A magnetic phone mount (Plasti-Dipped to hide a gaudy pattern on the face):

The Curt Trailer Hitch C11412 (1UpUSA bike rack not shown!), plus replaced nasty dealer plate frame with a plain, black, stainless steel one:

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Loved the Forge big knob on my MK5 so much I got one for my 7.5. Also installed a Neuspeed short shifter, ECS clutch bleeder block, 42DD shifter bushings, and 034 billet dogbone mount to go with it.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

How would you describe the volume and note of your exhaust. My friend has a catted CTS dp with stock cat back and it’s loud ass hell. Simply taking off in first as he’s leaving my house always sounds like he’s going WOT. I was surprised and didnt expect that. Its a bit much for me personally.