GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Installed the HPA Motorsports dog bone mount. Slight increase in NVH, but not as bad as I was expecting :cool:

Best of all it feels that much more solid :D

Last edited:

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Got her detailed inside and out, inside for the first time, as i usually do it myself, was amazed by the dirt that came out from the inside when to me it looked pretty clean, my cloth seats look fantastic. Had a few bad scratches removed which I accidentally made when I was de-badging, got my brake calipers painted blue, cars looking great, all that for just £120. Drove it home in the rain and it's dark now so can't take any photos and it's prob bogging now too but atleast it's protected

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

TonWah

Ready to race!
Took her to her first (and mine) track day.

deathmonkey

Passed Driver's Ed
Wired my Euro LED tails for proper operation and swapped in a new turbo inlet pipe and elbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjboertjens

Nice wheels but is it me or the angle? Or are the tires too small for the wheels? Something seems odd, otherwise I love the look of the wheels great choice

Hard to explain but the bits circular bits stick out slightly from the wheels. Maybe it's more obvious from this angle.must admit it took me sometime to get used it but no I like them a lot (after one day ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cale262

Ready to race!
Lol u don't get amazon prime there?

I'm a Prime member but the tires arent a better price on Amazon.