GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Don't forget to join the club:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8914

Wait until it breaks in... The boominess goes away rather quickly. Still stays nice and deep. It really wakes up after 3krpm under WOT "let me sing the song of my people!" :D

Snap there's a club! And to be honest I didn't notice any boominess. It's actually very calm and relaxed with the stock downpipe. I'm excited to install an aftermarket downpipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foolishwarlock

Finally got around to washing her inside and out. Applied my new front and rear VW badge, front and rear GTI emblems and side badges. I also liked what another member did with the red pinstripe between the exhaust tips so I did that as well. So much more to do but happy with my start!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Do you mind posting a link to where you purchased your new black and red front/rear badges?

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Honestly man, I just got them off amazon. Nothing too fancy there

I've purchased my coilovers, exhaust, wheels, BOV, badges, BFI shifter and P3 VIDI gauge off of either eBay or Amazon. Hell I ordered a chemical guys clay, sealant and wax kit off of eBay and Amazon that just came in today. Nothing wrong with a great deal.

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Got back to my car after work and found an up and down line of paint chips and scratches where some a-hole must have flung their door open into my passenger side while it was parked. Grrr... I was a the end of the row well away from the spot next to me. Why are people so stupid and/or inconsiderate?

Any way of fixing the paint?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Emmanuele Design Springs, ECS 15/20mm Flush Kit, and GTI Clubsport S muffler all done today.

jaymzmk7

Completed APR Stage 1 Tuning

Just completed "APR Stage 1 Tuning" and my GTi SE MK7 is even more of a blast to drive. More HP/Torque than both a stock Golf R and GTi Club Sport. =-)

Garrett

Passed Driver's Ed
Last night i wrapped the roof with a buddy of mine. Didn't come out half bad since i haven't messed with vinyl in 15 years and my help had no experience.

Raegar

Ready to race!
Without quoting you guys and the gigantic pics, did you do the spring installs yourself or shop? How much did install cost...just trying to get a ballpark.

Garrett

Passed Driver's Ed
Without quoting you guys and the gigantic pics, did you do the spring installs yourself or shop? How much did install cost...just trying to get a ballpark.

I do all of mine myself. Most shops around here charge anywhere from 75 to 150 per corner.

Honestly suspension on these cars is extremely easy to work on. Just watch a few tutorials and grab a few buddies couple cases of beer and you can have them done in several hours. I did all 4 corners on mine by myself in about an hour.