GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Angel Mafia

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got around to washing her inside and out. Applied my new front and rear VW badge, front and rear GTI emblems and side badges. I also liked what another member did with the red pinstripe between the exhaust tips so I did that as well. So much more to do but happy with my start!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
Local dealer replaced my fuel rail to cure the gasoline smell inside the car through the dash ventilation system when restarting a warmed engine after a brief stop like going into a store for to run an errand.
2015 GTI

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Maxton lip, on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elamothe15

Ready to race!
New tires and rims!

Conti ExtremeContact Sport 235/40/R18 mounted on Enkei Raijin Gunmetal 18x8

nype

Drag Racing Champion
New tires and rims!

Conti ExtremeContact Sport 235/40/R18 mounted on Enkei Raijin Gunmetal 18x8

Looks great. And those wheels are ET 45, correct?

Just the wheel/tire size combo that I am looking at as well. I will probably add 5mm spacers to the rear.

elamothe15

Ready to race!
Looks great. And those wheels are ET 45, correct?

Just the wheel/tire size combo that I am looking at as well. I will probably add 5mm spacers to the rear.

Yup, you got it ET45. I really love the look. The tires are awesome too. Major improvement from the stock A/S

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Went Stage 2 APR. Wow power from 1500rpm all the way to the red line. Old stock down pipe in photo.

Idk whether saying "power from 1500rpm all the way to red line" was just a manner of speech, but you shouldn't go WOT beneath 2K rpm. between 1 and 2K is where you're at risk for LSPI. If you don't know what that is, research it, and try not to give it more than like 25% throttle beneath 2K rpm.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Idk whether saying "power from 1500rpm all the way to red line" was just a manner of speech, but you shouldn't go WOT beneath 2K rpm. between 1 and 2K is where you're at risk for LSPI. If you don't know what that is, research it, and try not to give it more than like 25% throttle beneath 2K rpm.

Interesting .... I think 25 percent is a little low but that's just me

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Damn, red looks good with black accents!

Thanks I'm digging it with the polished black mirror caps and spoiler