GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
1 year, 8K miles?! I literally make up stupid reasons to justify driving my car more than I should (since it's a lease) just cause i love driving it so much. I've had mine for 2 years and I'm at 29K, and that's with significantly changed habits in the last few months, parking it 5 days a week. I put like 17 on my first year.

What is your lease allowance? If it is 36k you'll be over that pretty quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
What is your lease allowance? If it is 36k you'll be over that pretty quick

It's 36K. I'm at 29, with 11 months and 3 weeks left (but whose counting?).

In my youthful exuberance, I decided it was prudent to drive to Denver last summer, regardless of my 1K/mo mileage contract. That was a 5300 mile shindig in 13 days.

My friend is buying my car off the lease @ my payoff price next February, and my life is very different now than it was for the last two years. I have summer courses this summer and next fall and then I'm out of school. So I'm staying put and not going anywhere/doing things (don't have the money OR time to).

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
It's 36K. I'm at 29, with 11 months and 3 weeks left (but whose counting?).

In my youthful exuberance, I decided it was prudent to drive to Denver last summer, regardless of my 1K/mo mileage contract. That was a 5300 mile shindig in 13 days.

My friend is buying my car off the lease @ my payoff price next February, and my life is very different now than it was for the last two years. I have summer courses this summer and next fall and then I'm out of school. So I'm staying put and not going anywhere/doing things (don't have the money OR time to).
You picking up another mk7 post lease or changing it up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Velofog

I drove my 2 week old car in the snow (again)

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
You picking up another mk7 post lease or changing it up?

You know he wants a night blue 4 door. ;)

hahahaha ^^^^^ this guy has seen my recent posts.

I happen to be very lucky, because my parents are currently doing a few last things (carpets etc) before putting our house on the market. As such, they don't want to use any cash on hand for other purposes. That said, the lease on my dad's Acura is up in April, and he needs another car, so I bartered with him. I said I'd pay a down payment and get him into a car with lower monthly payments than he's paid in 15 years, with the caveat being that, when I trade my car in upon the end of the lease, I take over the payments from my dad, and it's my car. He said that's a great plan.

So I'm currently exploring my options for financing on a particular 4 door manual Night Blue Autobahn with LP, PP, and DCC that has 15k miles on it, opticoat pro, and a clear bra on the whole front, and a few other goodies, that's being sold at a very reasonable price. I'm very excited :)

It happens to look like this:

Attachments

• IMG_2131.JPG
    IMG_2131.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 866

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
So here's a video of the function of my new tail lights.

Props for trying something different.

I'll stick with the standard Euro style though.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
So here's a video of the function of my new tail lights.

Video didn't show for me but I really like those taillights. They give a JDM look in my opinion. Not the look I'm going for on my car but I still like the lights a lot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Let my wife drive it....

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk