GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I may be wrong but I believe that the 7.5 tails are quite different than these BMW/MB esque LED bar designed tails.

GTISwede

Ready to race!
These are the smoked black version.
I'll try to get some daytime pictures tomorrow.

Like Nype said. More BMW/MB/Audi led bar style.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Today is a year with the GTI!! 8k miles later and still get a smile on my face every time I start it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Hey, same here. 1 year too and....about 8k miles. Next thing I am going to find out is your car has parts on it from mine. This is all too creepy.
Lmao!!!! Thanks again for that front plate holder man!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Installed my new tail lights.
Not seen anyone with these before.

Like? Or not?

Share some video action.
How do indicators look?
When do upper LED's come on? Looks like upper LED lights.
Plug and play?
Happy for you.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Today is a year with the GTI!! 8k miles later and still get a smile on my face every time I start it up.

Hey, same here. 1 year too and....about 8k miles. Next thing I am going to find out is your car has parts on it from mine. This is all too creepy.

1 year, 8K miles?! I literally make up stupid reasons to justify driving my car more than I should (since it's a lease) just cause i love driving it so much. I've had mine for 2 years and I'm at 29K, and that's with significantly changed habits in the last few months, parking it 5 days a week. I put like 17 on my first year.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
1 year, 8K miles?! I literally make up stupid reasons to justify driving my car more than I should (since it's a lease) just cause i love driving it so much. I've had mine for 2 years and I'm at 29K, and that's with significantly changed habits in the last few months, parking it 5 days a week. I put like 17 on my first year.
Yeah I was surprised but between the mk7,mk2 and the wife's Subaru Foerster and my short commute it looks like o will have this car for a very long time which I'm pretty excited about.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Piano black mirror caps installed. Much better than plastidipped ones. Gloss better than flat.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Piano black mirror caps installed. Much better than plastidipped ones. Gloss better than flat.
Any pics

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

I have my other car

<<<<<

I like to drive it in inclement weather or just sometimes for the heck of it, like today.