GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

NickC

Ready to race!

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Not yet. Should be happening in a few weeks, haven't decided how dark I want to go.

I've got the same colour as you do. I'm getting mine done on Monday with 35% on all 7 windows along with some Llumar wrap. I'll take some photo and send them to you so you can have an idea.

JacobAllison

Ready to race!
Thanks man! Got it from E-ACCA for $42 including the adapter, a lot less than ECS. Takes a couple of weeks to arrive butthat was fine. Intake soundwise, not a lot. You can hear some when you step on it. More turbo spool though.

Would have sworn I saw someone post the part numbers as they show on E-ACCA last night but now I can't find them. Would you mind linking them in?

NickC

Ready to race!
I've got the same colour as you do. I'm getting mine done on Monday with 35% on all 7 windows along with some Llumar wrap. I'll take some photo and send them to you so you can have an idea.

Sounds good. I was thinking 20%, that's what I had on the Jetta.

Jonboi_31

Passed Driver's Ed

Over the moon my neighbour reversed into my car [emoji854][emoji20][emoji34]

Thankfully he had the decency to come and knock on and let me know and is paying for the damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

Over the moon my neighbour reversed into my car [emoji854][emoji20][emoji34]

Thankfully he had the decency to come and knock on and let me know and is paying for the damage.

Oh bummer man, but yeah that's a stand up person good for them[emoji41]

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Stuffed about 5/6oz of Polyfill in my sub. Makes the bass a little more "solid", a little less echo. Not bad for a $6 mod! Took about 10 mins to stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,188
  • IMG_2662.JPG
    IMG_2662.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,224

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion

Installed the DeAutoKey License plate led. Great quality, easy install.

Not sure why we would want our plate number more visible to cops? Maybe I am missing something

Mk7NMpdx

Ready to race!
Not sure why we would want our plate number more visible to cops? Maybe I am missing something

No everyone drives like any idiot where cops will need to see our plates. And the led looks more modern. The halogen looks so outdated.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Does it just plug in?

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Installed the DeAutoKey License plate led. Great quality, easy install.

Are these the "lower intensity ones" that come as bulb and resistor, no housing?

Or the brighter ones that come with the full housing and need having coding done to remove the "bulb out" errors?