GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

xl1200r

Ready to race!
VWR springs. I also installed a Neuspeed P-Flo intake the other day, but today I noticed it jiggles around quite a bit. Not sure if something is loose or the OEM turbo inlet broke somehow...

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
VWR springs. I also installed a Neuspeed P-Flo intake the other day, but today I noticed it jiggles around quite a bit. Not sure if something is loose or the OEM turbo inlet broke somehow...

You install springs yourself? How's the camber on those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CVKzMK7

That looks so bad ass. I love the look of these cars with a roof rack. Yakima roof rack and a couple of bikes are definitely on my short list of things I need.
Thanks, YES! The roof rack completely changed the look. All I got is a kayak adapter for summer, fun car to drive to. You should definitely do it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Installed OEM Euro B8 Passat led door entry puddle lights front and rear. P/N 3G0 947 411

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Like those a lot. The pool / puddle lites as a component of the mirror pack are angled to mostly illuminate the front doors, least mine are. Think it would be pretty obvious if the doors were missing....

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Lol at concern over the self-serve car wash brush. :D We all obviously had the same thought: NOOOO!!!!

But seriously, you didn't use the brush, did you? Or as I call it, the Swirler?

Last car I ever used the brush on was my very first, a 1981 Monte Carlo, which I inherited from my parents when I got my license in 1987. It was that GM light blue color that started rusting on every crease of the car after three years. I wasn't too concerned about swirls on that car. I had bigger worries, like the sagging doors and the leaking t-tops. Fuck yeah GM.

Last edited:

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Got my car back from the collision center last night, after I was rear ended. Turns out I will be taking it back again today. The failed to install my rear antenna for the kessy, so that doesn't work, the floor pan is flooded with water, they punctured my new tires with a screw, and there are scratches on all the tail lights and plastic bits.

Last edited:

reemizzle

Ready to race!
Got my car back from the collision center last night, after I was rear ended. Turns out I will be taking it back again today. The failed to install my rear antenna for the kessy, so that doesn't work, the floor pan is flooded with water, they left a screw in on EOF my new tires, and there are scratches on all the tail lights and plastic bits.

Sounds like a fantastic Tuesday

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Well, good thing is they are fixing all of it. Even replacing the tire. At least the shop is doing Thier best to remedy the situation.

Mk7NMpdx

Ready to race!
Last night I fiddled around with obd11. Got some fun stuff done. Joker tails auto lock and soundaktor

alerxovawo

Ready to race!
Downpipe installed, oil changed, and flashed to APR stage 2!