GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
picked up my '17 Sport on Saturday and then spent the last two days reading this thread. It's been an awesome thread with so much useful information and very minimal crap talking. I'm highly impressed with the helpful attitudes here

Mine is a daily driver with about 80 miles of commuting a day so minimal mods will be happening but plan on Emmanuelle springs and one of the stage 1 tunes (apr, unitronic, or JB1) immediately.

Everyone here has obviously seen a stock GTI before but wanted to show mine off before I start and also see if I remember how to post pics on forums. Thanks guys!

Welcome man. If you want your warranty go JB1. If you're ok with losing it go Unitronic or APR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6-k

Ready to race!
Boomba baby, short shift trans adapter! Took all of 15 minutes to install and the shifter feels is great while driving. Nice. solid well made piece.

davidk1175

Ready to race!
I love this pod but haven't bought it since it cost more than the damn gauges lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The pod is worth it, very clean and simple. Very well built and you lose no functionality of any vents. I bought a semi mechanical gauge with a Bosch sending unit connected in the engine compartment. All I have coming through the firewall is a small wire harness from the sender. After having a cheap gauge from newsouth in my MK6 for 6 years I decided that I would do it better this time.

triharderken

Ready to race!
The pod is worth it, very clean and simple. Very well built and you lose no functionality of any vents. I bought a semi mechanical gauge with a Bosch sending unit connected in the engine compartment. All I have coming through the firewall is a small wire harness from the sender. After having a cheap gauge from newsouth in my MK6 for 6 years I decided that I would do it better this time.

Is it possible for that gauge to match the stock gauge color scheme?

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Is it possible for that gauge to match the stock gauge color scheme?

Exactly. That's why I don't like aftermarket gauges. The P3 gauge looks like it could be a stock part to me. I had the APR and the NewSouth gauges and they just look too ---- JC Whitney in these cars.

Pyzon

Ready to race!
After getting air blue 80 and eyebrows redone from damage after headliner was removed to fix leak, found this on way there :/ I wish headliner removal on nobody...jeez looks a mess!

New sun visor required, everything is 'clip' now..no more crews!