GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
So far so good, no drone I can note of. However, I do notice that it's getting slightly louder as it breaking in more. What's weird is that AWE sent me the Touring edition resonator piece with everything else and then the track edition straightpipe section in a separate box that arrived a day earlier. Not sure if this was an accident on their end but now I have a spare touring edition resonator sitting here.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wow. Lucky you!

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I will try to get some up! It's defintley a mature sounding piece so if you're looking for something loud this isn't it. I purchased it from Modded Euros. Got here in a little less than 3 weeks!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

:)

More info on each system for people looking around

Track System
https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/awe-tuning-track-edition-exhaust-3020-32022

Touring System
https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/awe-tuning-touring-edition-exhaust-3015-32046

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
I saw that. I'd cry if it happened to mine but at the end of the day all of these cars are replaceable. as long as you walked away without long term physical damage to yourself its not the end of the word.

Know what you're replacing it with yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming it gets totalled (yay for driving a 40k car that's instantly now worth 10k less) I'm going to get a red R and hope that maybe people can see it and stop hitting me.

Over the last 6ish weeks, I've had some idiot scratch the crap out of the C pillar with a box or backpack or god knows what. Then the Friday before I got hit, someone sideswiped the rear door. This poor car is just cursed.

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Coded most of the basics in with OBDeleven (passenger dip, comfort open, comfort blink, etc). Couldn't get the open door chime deactivation to work though. That said, it's a great product and I highly recommend.

Awesome man, how'd they turn out (passenger dip in reverse, etc...) hit me up w/ a pm and we'll chat

Thibault China

Ready to race!
Woke up, got in car, pressed Start, aaaaand nothing...
Must be frustrating on the morning, hope you get your cup of coffee before.

(Had similar problem once on my previous car, but it was mostly because of some DIY I did while listening music a whole afternoon...)

Do you know the cause of this "surprised" discharge ?

Thibault China

Ready to race!
Just installed my ECS Hatch Pop Kit this lunch.
Works perfectly!

(and yes, a bit noisy when it reach the top position but I suspect it comes from potential frictions between hatch and its plastic trim/panel)

I'm Ok with it for now, and will see in the time.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just installed my ECS Hatch Pop Kit this lunch.
Works perfectly!

(and yes, a bit noisy when it reach the top position but I suspect it comes from potential frictions between hatch and its plastic trim/panel)

I'm Ok with it for now, and will see in the time.

Yeah mine does the same thing from time to time, to be honest I don't care, it works perfectly when the temperature drops outside

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Assuming it gets totalled (yay for driving a 40k car that's instantly now worth 10k less) I'm going to get a red R and hope that maybe people can see it and stop hitting me.

Over the last 6ish weeks, I've had some idiot scratch the crap out of the C pillar with a box or backpack or god knows what. Then the Friday before I got hit, someone sideswiped the rear door. This poor car is just cursed.

I feel like both our black and gray cars are cursed lol. I'm constantly using my horn just to avoid accidents! It's like my car is invisible to some people. Even have some damage by someone opened their door way too hard into mine (btw I was even in the handicap spot when that happened...)