GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

bigdaddyvoodoo

Ready to race!
Neuspeed FMIC Installed this week. Heat Soak gone. Such Speed. So Wow.

Attachments

• this.jpg
    this.jpg
    787.3 KB · Views: 1,769

714gti

Passed Driver's Ed

I have one with a red housing that I bought from PepBoys years ago. When it is in charge mode the LED is red also.
It looks great with my Tornado red and the red interior lights. I'll snap a pic later tonight.

Mk7user

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 2015
I have one with a red housing that I bought from PepBoys years ago. When it is in charge mode the LED is red also.
It looks great with my Tornado red and the red interior lights. I'll snap a pic later tonight.

Oooooo...please do.

Mk7user

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 2015
Ask, any thy shall receive. I forgot to take them last night, so it was a bit hard to capture the red charging LED in the early morning, but I think you can catch the drift......

Nice! It looks like a defcon 5/nuclear launch button in your car!

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Self-destruct button. What I will say is that the red LED is an exact match to the red ambient door lights.

For anyone interested..... http://www.spotlight-led.com/

I'll go with pink. BTW, you have a 5 dr lol! See you're in Anaheim, do you ever make it to "shake n bake" in lake forest?

714gti

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll go with pink. BTW, you have a 5 dr lol! See you're in Anaheim, do you ever make it to "shake n bake" in lake forest?

I tend not to enter the vehicle from the trunk, so I consider it a 4 door :p

I just picked her up 4 weeks ago, so I have not made it out to any meets yet!

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Installed a black VW emblem on the front of my car and cut out the grill support to get a ram-air effect for my APR intake. I've seen others cut out the little slits so each side matches, but when I was doing it, I thought to myself an old-school hot rodder would just cut the entire thing out to get more air! So I did.

Attachments

• IMG_3086.JPG
    IMG_3086.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,537
  • IMG_3087.JPG
    IMG_3087.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,429
  • IMG_3088.JPG
    IMG_3088.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,434
  • IMG_3089.JPG
    IMG_3089.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 1,496
  • IMG_3092.JPG
    IMG_3092.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,476
  • IMG_3094.JPG
    IMG_3094.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 1,590
  • IMG_3100.JPG
    IMG_3100.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,492

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Installed a black VW emblem on the front of my car and cut out the grill support to get a ram-air effect for my APR intake. I've seen others cut out the little slits so each side matches, but when I was doing it, I thought to myself an old-school hot rodder would just cut the entire thing out to get more air! So I did.

Go big or go home! :cool:

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I also de-badged the sides. I wasn't sure if I wanted to take it off, but I didn't like the fact that it was just stuck on the side for the sake of having a badge there. It didn't seem to flow at all for me, so I went with it. BOY am I glad I did. So much cleaner looking now.

Attachments

• IMG_3102.JPG
    IMG_3102.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 1,354