GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ZKK007

Ready to race!
My euro switch just showed up!

thez99

Go Kart Champion
And she now becomes, teh SEX! :D:D

18x8 Matte Black Alzor's with 235/40/18 Michelin PSS tires with custom hub/wheelcentric spacers, 3mm on front and 8mm on rear, along with a VWR Sport Spring drop. I say the stance and look turned out about as perfect as I could have expected, to hell with the ecs "flush kit", this is the way to do it!

Also installed a GFB DV+ the other day, bit of a pain but got it down right and working perfectly :D

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
Those Interlagos style wheels look great. I have a set of polished Interlagos and always wondered how they would look on my white. I just decided on my winter wheels.

flygteye

Ready to race!
Had my DV+ and APR turbo muffler delete installed.

Z27

Ready to race!
And she now becomes, teh SEX! :D:D

18x8 Matte Black Alzor's with 235/40/18 Michelin PSS tires with custom hub/wheelcentric spacers, 3mm on front and 8mm on rear, along with a VWR Sport Spring drop. I say the stance and look turned out about as perfect as I could have expected, to hell with the ecs "flush kit", this is the way to do it!

Also installed a GFB DV+ the other day, bit of a pain but got it down right and working perfectly :D

After lowering and alignment, what's your front and rear camber?

thez99

Go Kart Champion
After lowering and alignment, what's your front and rear camber?

Won't know till I get my alignment done tomorrow. Wasn't about to do an alignment before the springs had a chance to settle

Sheikyurbouti

Got some Badgeskins

And redded out the hatch.

Attachments

• Red_out_1.jpg
    Red_out_1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,992