Garsamd,

Looks great. I like the number plate.

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
Gave her the first fill-up :)
Do you guys find gas mileage improves after a while? I wasn't overly impressed

Yep, my first few tanks I was only seeing 23-25 mpg. After 800 miles or so, things improved quite noticeably. I consistently see 28-31 mpg now during my normal commute and that's mostly city!

I've heard that these engines spray more fuel into the cylinders during the first few hundred miles to help with the breakin. Not sure if there's any truth to that, but the MPG changes I saw might support that theory.

Cheers and enjoy!

muzicman

Bought and took delivery of White 4D SE DSG LP DA, installed Monster Mats (wish it had Mojo's instead), got quote on tint, played with the CarGo "lego" cargo management blocks (amazed my kids when I put them down and asked them to hand them too me), put said blocks back in bag and up on storage shelf. Took Roadside Assistance kit and put on shelf (darn that thing is big, is there a good place to store it in the car (was thinking I may have to get a roof box ;) Scheduled full outside Detail and polymer/acrylic to get me through spring. Added 69 miles to odo after first nighttime drive (damn the LP is an amazing piece of tech.) Ordered VCDS.

Nyanga

Ready to race!
F12,

After 2,000 miles I am consistently on 28.5 mpg (mainly town & small roads - not highway).

This ties in with all reports and reviews.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Purchased the OEM warning triangle that goes on the rear hatch and that should be there already from the factory :)

dimitri_92

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' Ram 3500 *4Sale
Haha... I saw one here in Miami on a mk6 that said "StageFU"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
Had driver side Bi-Xenon headlight replaced due to a cloudy build up on the inside on the lens....now it looks great, I'm a happy easter bunny.