GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

crzyskimer93

Ready to race!
well it wasn't today but i bagged my car and now shopping for wheels :) more pictures on Instagram (bagd7)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
I don't care for drilling the front bumper for the license plate mounting.
Why not just not run a front plate?
INO your set up looks worse than the standard location. Looks much better in the centre of the bumper.

I think it was APR that ran some tests with the license plate in front and it resulted in higher intake temperatures. I like not having to run a front at all, but if I did it would be one that attaches to the tow hook.

GeoBog

Ready to race!
Filled it with fuel 40 odd litres and only cost €29.40 in fact it's the only thing I've done to mine this year Oh and topped up the screen wash. Not much else you can do in winter.

That means at least 0.73 euros/ litre. Where did you get it that cheap?

pHan

I washed mine today and then placed some matte black badge skins on the GTI badges (front /sides/rear. Matte black front and back emblems going on next and getting ready to get a vwr spring install done next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW
Removed back seats headrests. Pulled them out at 2nd try (didn't notice the 2nd release on the other rail). I wish all of them shared design with the middle one (really no need to remove that one). I'll test improved rear visibility tomorrow.

martin_j001

Passed Driver's Ed
New clutch (Southbend DxD stage 2 daily driver) went in on Friday. Still in the break in period (750 miles), but so far so good. I've noticed a tiny bit more noise, and very little difference in perceived pedal feel--engagement point is closer to the floor, but weight is not significantly affected from what I can tell.

dayyaan99

Passed Driver's Ed
So today my beautiful tungsten silver got knocked from behind by a lady texting while driving it might not seem like a big thing to most people but because I love my car I feel like this is the worst thing that could ever happen to someone. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765787.387615.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765850.761048.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765864.126414.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765876.104940.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765888.253530.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765902.440221.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765916.047337.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424765926.448833.jpg

gchen6850

Ready to race!
Dang did she push your car into something in front too? Sorry to hear about your accident! I would be devastated regardless of the amount of actual damage as well...recently got rear ended this past December as well and couldn't drive the car for almost a month

Fanis1

Ready to race!
I feel your pain! Hope it gets sorted soon! I consider it criminal to talk to your phone while driving, even more texting! She should pay a really high fine so as to think twice before even touching her phone while driving.