GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

kkingma

Ready to race!
Finally installed the LED’s found on an R. Really given the car a new lease of life. But also poses the question, debadge or not to debadge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m leaving my white golf badged. It’ll be sleeper when I start staging.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Put on new tires for winter. I love the tread pattern on these.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Put on new tires for winter. I love the tread pattern on these.

Are those the comp 2 a/s?

If so, that’s exactly what I plan on getting.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Are those the comp 2 a/s?

If so, that’s exactly what I plan on getting.

Yes they are [emoji106]

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
How are you liking them?

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
How long did you have your GTi shane?

Mine will be a year old in 2 days and my odometer is @ approx 21,200. I had it parked for approximately 2 months during that almost 12 month duration. I had a health scare and had almost 2 months leave of absence from work so it didnt drive from the 3rd week of july through the 3rd week of September. I had a Stage 2+ B8 S4 prior to my mk7 GTi and i dont miss the b8 even when considering the issues below.

Consider yourself lucky for owning a sport. My autobahn's sunroof is super annoying. Although i have a pending case with VWOA I've hesitated to take it into a dealer since I'm extra nervous of the dealer mishandling the issue.

My sunroof has started its rattle phase since approx. 5k miles. Now it sounds like a styrofoam cooler with lid issues.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The sunroofs in the MKVII GTI are the worst I’ve ever had and if I was ever to get rid of my R for another GTI it would be one without the sunroof.

Renck

Ready to race!
Nice. Those look like BBS made them for VW as an OEM wheel.

'16 MK7 R Manual
Uni Stage 2, JB4, DP & BCS Exhaust

Thanks! I was really lucky finding this set, a bit of driving to pick them up. But, today was a beautiful day to drive here in the south. So, no complain at all.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
How are you liking them?

Haven’t had much of a drive w them yet. Initial impression is the ride feels a bit smoother. Not sure on traction yet

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
The sunroofs in the MKVII GTI are the worst I’ve ever had and if I was ever to get rid of my R for another GTI it would be one without the sunroof.

My wife's sunroof in her S3 is silent. My sunroof is the complete opposite and so annoying when I drive. Sometimes i drive with it slightly open to avoid that rattling noise.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk