A set of O.Z. Superturismo LMs
Interactive Engineering Intake
Eibach Pro Springs
Black VW Emblems
And Carbon Fober Mirror Caps

... then cried when I found out I won't get the wheels till July 24th :(

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Hey, that's my birthday! Why don't you send them my way? I don't mind waiting.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Installed my rear wiper delete from Urotuning today. Ahhhh looks so much better! :eek:

njavier03

Ready to race!
Where did you get that parking sign?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Purchased:

A set of O.Z. Superturismo LMs
Interactive Engineering Intake
Eibach Pro Springs
Black VW Emblems
And Carbon Fober Mirror Caps

... then cried when I found out I won't get the wheels till July 24th :(
I purchased my wheels may 4th and I will be getting them on Monday... Two month wait, I know the struggle haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Rear wiper delete in south Florida? I'll have some of what you were smoking when you made that dubious decision. And it looks silly with that big blanking plug where the wiper belongs.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Rear wiper delete in south Florida? I'll have some of what you were smoking when you made that dubious decision. And it looks silly with that big blanking plug where the wiper belongs.

I live in south florida and I have one too, ran it on my mk6 as well. You'd be surprised how much easier it is to see out of the back window if you just keep the car clean vs smearing dirt all over the hatch with the wiper.
Although when driving down the high way in reverse I sure do miss it.. :p

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Modders be moddin, yo.
I live in south florida and I have one too, ran it on my mk6 as well. You'd be surprised how much easier it is to see out of the back window if you just keep the car clean vs smearing dirt all over the hatch with the wiper.
Although when driving down the high way in reverse I sure do miss it.. :p
Can it be easily reversed? Or is it one of those things that'll never work the same again? (And yes, I realize they barely work from the factory, lol.)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

spiker369

on air, don't care
Modders be moddin, yo.

Can it be easily reversed? Or is it one of those things that'll never work the same again? (And yes, I realize they barely work from the factory, lol.)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

100% reversible. All you are doing is unbolting the wiper arm and taking the motor off (3 screws and the plug). Easier to put it back in than take it out haha.