GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Polish Rifle

Haha.. haven't heard a good Polack joke/reference in a while with all this PC stuff these days

Polacks don't do PC... The funny thing about Polack jokes is that all of the Polish kids I knew growing up (including myself), were at the top of our class. The whole dumb Polack thing was funny in the fact that none of us met the criteria.

Jiffylush

What did I do to my GTI?!

Last night I discovered a crack in the windshield. I bought the car on the 19th! I remember something hitting it on the highway on Saturday but I didn't see anything at the time. Last night the light hit it just right and I thought it was one of my kids' hairs on the windshield. It wasn't :(

On a more positive note I discovered it while driving home after picking up my new roofrack with two bike holders and a cover for the backseat. Now my German Shepherd will get to ride in the new car!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
On my car's one month anniversary I dropped it off at the body shop to repair rear end damage from a moron looking left while driving directly into my bumper.

Now I'm stuck with Nissan Rogue for July 4th weekend.

njavier03

Ready to race!
Not today, but swapped out the Raceseng Slammer for the BFI. Also put in the Forge short shifter and relay lever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Haha I have roof bars that stick out a little (not even close to 70") and I constantly smash my forehead into them when I'm trying to pack the car up. I'm a big fan of fitting everything into the car for moves/road trips though. Dogs included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThirstyTurtle

Haha I have roof bars that stick out a little (not even close to 70") and I constantly smash my forehead into them when I'm trying to pack the car up. I'm a big fan of fitting everything into the car for moves/road trips though. Dogs included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hard to do with a huge dog, two adults, and a baby seat, even in my wife's 4Runner we use one roof box and a hitch carrier.

Only took me six months, but I finally got around to installing the VWR Springs and 034 Strut Mounts that have been sitting in the garage.

Happy with the height and ride so far.

Now I just need to get the car all cleaned up and take some real glamour shots. Hahaha.

Polish Rifle

Got my windows tinted today at Blackout Window Services; 40% Llumar all around. I had planned on going darker, but one of the guys at the shop had a white 2015 Golf MK7 with 40% tint. What are the odds? Seeing it on the same platform sold me right away. He did have Rotiform SPF wheels and H&R coilovers however, among a few other mods - so I've got a ways to go...

I love how it turned out. Excuse the dirty car. We've had 2 days of thunderstorms here in Wisconsin.

Attachments

• 20170629_112823.jpg
    20170629_112823.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 742
  • 20170629_112838.jpg
    20170629_112838.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 750
  • 20170629_112852.jpg
    20170629_112852.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 731
  • 20170629_112914.jpg
    20170629_112914.jpg