GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

STANDARD H

Ready to race!

Euro LEDs installed Monday. Also a view of the black tips of my AWE Track exhaust. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
Car looks sick! Wiper delete? [emoji41][emoji481]

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

Hadn't even thought about it to be honest. Haha. Is there a plug in place of it? How clean does it look ? Pic, anyone?

Failed to mention I painted my bumper reflectors too. Looks way better. ;)

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Hadn't even thought about it to be honest. Haha. Is there a plug in place of it? How clean does it look ? Pic, anyone?

Failed to mention I painted my bumper reflectors too. Looks way better. ;)

It is funny how much it cleans up the back, Is it functional .....no, but it loons great! Either way your car looks really good!?
Do it [emoji4]

I NEED that!?

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
It is funny how much it cleans up the back, Is it functional .....no, but it loons great! Either way your car looks really good![emoji41]

I NEED that![emoji41]

Thanks, man! Drop is next. Also debating whether to do 19" or 18" wheels? LOL

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought a GFB DV+ on Amazon yesterday, arrived today, installed 30 minutes ago. Not sure how noticeable the update will be considering I didn't purchase it to remedy anything. Everyone said it's a must and on paper it seems to be worth the $. We'll see.

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
Bought a GFB DV+ on Amazon yesterday, arrived today, installed 30 minutes ago. Not sure how noticeable the update will be considering I didn't purchase it to remedy anything. Everyone said it's a must and on paper it seems to be worth the $. We'll see.

Pardon my ignorance but what performance enhancement does it provide?

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
Pardon my ignorance but what performance enhancement does it provide?

As the other gent mentioned, better throttle response via better boost build. More precise boost control and less chance of boost leak due to poor factory component materials. So far I haven't read anyone stating anything about sound-negative or positive. I didn't notice any sound changes during my brief shakedown after install.

I have noticed what I describe as a flutter sound when on the interstate at partial throttle. Would seem it's due to the stock component poorly regulating the boost. I'm curious to see if the DV+ makes a difference in that regard.

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
As the other gent mentioned, better throttle response via better boost build. More precise boost control and less chance of boost leak due to poor factory component materials. So far I haven't read anyone stating anything about sound-negative or positive. I didn't notice any sound changes during my brief shakedown after install.

I have noticed what I describe as a flutter sound when on the interstate at partial throttle. Would seem it's due to the stock component poorly regulating the boost. I'm curious to see if the DV+ makes a difference in that regard.

All solid feedback. Is this mod contingent on any necessary upgrades prior to (for example: tune, down pipe, CAI, or anything else performance-related), or is this simply a good idea within the scope of simple factory replacement?

Thanks, guys!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

The stock DV is actually pretty good, GFB DV is not a must mod in this case. Many threads on this subject