What did you do to your mk7 today?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
How did you like the visor sticker?
Did you have an original one?
This one is better and looks 3D.

It's great. Doesn't seem to adhere to the fabric of the mirror very well, but it isn't peeling off yet and that part is very minimal. We'll see how they hold up. Yes, it is textured. It's really cool how you can pick which part is glossy and which part is matte. Mine is matte black backing, gloss black VW with red GTI.

This is my first sticker. Never tried another one. Had all those outside badges I wanted done so added these too.

Also, I added the radio power/volume sticker.

http://www.badgeskins.com/store/p63/MK7_-_Headunit_power_button_blackout_set.html

It's just ever sooo slightly smaller than the other OEM side. Still happy with it as the knob being in a random position started to bug me.

nRRe

Passed Driver's Ed
FK High Tech springs put on

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
It's great. Doesn't seem to adhere to the fabric of the mirror very well, but it isn't peeling off yet and that part is very minimal. We'll see how they hold up. Yes, it is textured. It's really cool how you can pick which part is glossy and which part is matte. Mine is matte black backing, gloss black VW with red GTI.

This is my first sticker. Never tried another one. Had all those outside badges I wanted done so added these too.

Also, I added the radio power/volume sticker.

http://www.badgeskins.com/store/p63/MK7_-_Headunit_power_button_blackout_set.html

It's just ever sooo slightly smaller than the other OEM side. Still happy with it as the knob being in a random position started to bug me.

Damn you! I never noticed the rotating power symbol, but I will now. :p

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Joined the Chemical Guys bandwagon. Hopefully the results are worth it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Found a leak in my roof... Passenger side leaked through the visor mirror led. Anyone else had this happen? I don't think it's plugged sunroof drains but it's possible

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk