GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Put on the new SM-10’s and RT660’s for the race weekend.

IMG_3948.jpeg
IMG_3947.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
This sounds like a story

tl;dr: Guy with a Tesla had a license plate that said "FK GAS". Karen sees it, complains to the DMV. He claims it stands for "Fake Gas". We all know it really stands for "Fuck Gas". DMV says he has to turn his vanity plate in. He says "Fuck you, 1st Amendment, bitches", and sues the RI DMV with the ACLU. Wins. Gets to keep his plate. RI DMV says "Woah, we don't want to be sued again, we're going to stop issuing vanity plates while we re-evaluate the rules". That was 3 years ago.

khail19

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
tl;dr: Guy with a Tesla had a license plate that said "FK GAS". Karen sees it, complains to the DMV. He claims it stands for "Fake Gas". We all know it really stands for "Fuck Gas". DMV says he has to turn his vanity plate in. He says "Fuck you, 1st Amendment, bitches", and sues the RI DMV with the ACLU. Wins. Gets to keep his plate. RI DMV says "Woah, we don't want to be sued again, we're going to stop issuing vanity plates while we re-evaluate the rules". That was 3 years ago.

Sort of similar event happened here in Reno. Dude has had this plate for like 20 years, kept renewing it with no issues. Then for some reason it went viral over the summer and someone at the DMV decided it was offensive so they revoked it. A judge later ruled he could keep it though.

1695409521685.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Sort of similar event happened here in Reno. Dude has had this plate for like 20 years, kept renewing it with no issues. Then for some reason it went viral over the summer and someone at the DMV decided it was offensive so they revoked it. A judge later ruled he could keep it though.

View attachment 291146

That took me way to long to figure out what it said

Kdubya

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
She’s purty- half way done
IMG_5552.jpeg

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Sorry, it's such a common phrase here I didn't realize that it wasn't obvious.

"Go back to California" in case others might not get it.
Go back to Canada! 😡

😂 jkjk

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
I was just trying to figure out what Gob had to do with a mountain range in Asia...

arresteds-development-card.gif

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Kinda boring, but yesterday did an oil change. Will be looking into struts soon. Passenger side is making noise over light bumps. Excuse the nasty car, been 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts.
20230922_153339.jpg

Kdubya

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Got her all back together and back on the ground. Pressures set, tires rotated, wheels torqued, oil check, engine bay wiped down and test drive completed… overall oil pan is not a bad job, i do think if there was a way to make a prefitted oil pan gasket; would make it that much more efficient rather than RTV.. other than that- time to clean her back up again and enjoy the car until the next mods come (leaning towards possible esthetics (Carbon Fiber Hood covered by HOK Kandy paint) front strut bar, rear sway bar and front sway and end links for now)… only down side of this job was cost.. and i only Had 332 miles between oil changes.. lmao 🤣.. but it did give me a peace of mind seeing everything clean inside the oil pan.

Attachments

• IMG_5555.jpeg
    IMG_5555.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 39