GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW
Just clipped on my Broadway convex mirror. This goes on all my daily drivers. You can see behind the car and both blind spots in one glance. Both sun visors clear it without obstruction. They make non-tinted as well if blue is not your thing.

Comparison vs Stock (car and camera in same location for both shots - notice how you can see the shed in driver side blind spot with Broadway - cool):

Stock

Broadway
can't touch this

BTW, that sunshade looks like a perfect fit. Need to get one of these.

hazz

Looked them up... Those are way too pricey for me.

I like alzors and they're like a third the price.

Cost me £930 all in, from Rimstyle UK, wheels, tyres, set of black wheel bolts and delivery.

Ordered on Tuesday, they were on my doorstep Thursday morning,
Amazing service:D

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Cost me £930 all in, from Rimstyle UK, wheels, tyres, set of black wheel bolts and delivery.

Ordered on Tuesday, they were on my doorstep Thursday morning,
Amazing service:D

Oh nice! Not bad. Real expensive where I saw them.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Added a supplemental 0.25 liter engine yesterday. Gives it an extra 5 purrpower

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
can't touch this

BTW, that sunshade looks like a perfect fit. Need to get one of these.

Windshield width mirror ftw!

Yeah the sunshade is perfect fit. Worth the premium (~$30) over a generic shade from Walmart for the full coverage, ease of placement, and nifty VW logo on the window side.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Black badgeskins installed

I feel like we are in the minority here but I like the black with the chrome outline on the badges and emblems. I think it keeps it from looking like a black butthole on the grill.

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
Installed all rear and interior deautokey leds, now just need time to do the headlights and turn signals

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Black badgeskins installed

Nice. I went blacked out look myself, but I think both work for the Red. Even the red outline one though it's a bit overkill w the red.

Also did you buy your GTI with the red stripe headlights and regular tail lights? You must've gotten thise separately eh?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I feel like we are in the minority here but I like the black with the chrome outline on the badges and emblems. I think it keeps it from looking like a black butthole on the grill.

Yep. Gives the badges depth while removing most of the chrome. Love them.

And apologies to all for the size of the pics. Did it from my phone. Lesson learned.